Oreimo ?

Maulvat

Hi everyone...

I know this isn't the first time i ask for something like that, but it is i think the best place to talk about visual novel and so here am i.

I was planning on playing Oreimo (The PSP game), but after reading the novel, i have to say that i am really worried about the routes ending, i am not asking for a spoiler, just if the "Good end" Are really good.

(Spoiler Anime/novel)

Not like that crap in the anime/novel.

If you want more input, I reviewed all of disc 1.

There's some minor spoilers but nothing that reveals the endings: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/8877-oreimo-tsuzuku-disc-1-review-some-spoilers/

In terms of durable relationships, disc 1 doesn't go too far, they just end up going out and then it ends (in Kirino's route, not even that, but I won't spoil).

Only in disc 2 do you get after stories with their relationships more in depth.

It's still better than the anime, though, but don't expect an amazing plotline.

If you want more input, I reviewed all of disc 1.

There's some minor spoilers but nothing that reveals the endings: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/8877-oreimo-tsuzuku-disc-1-review-some-spoilers/

In terms of durable relationships, disc 1 doesn't go too far, they just end up going out and then it ends (in Kirino's route, not even that, but I won't spoil).

Only in disc 2 do you get after stories with their relationships more in depth.

It's still better than the anime, though, but don't expect an amazing plotline.

Thanks ! This is really Time saving, i now know that i will skip some route (Until disk two have a translation at least)