Hello Again!

whyudodis

Hello Fuwanovel Community! I decided to make an account here cuz everything here is awesome! Lots of contents 

for VNs and lots of helpful tools! But most especially the community is alive, and really helpful.

I've been playing eroges for years now and because of VNR I am having no trouble playing non-translated

VNs. It is waaay easier than the Atlas machine translator, and its easier to understand too! 

Aaalright 

Welcome to the community, feel free to ask any questions you may have.

What vn's have you read? 

Well alot lol I'm too lazy to write it all down but I've been through alot of VNs. Although they are all Eroges.

Right now, Im doing Nanairo Reincarnation and the Fan Disc of Majikoi S, which is A-1 and A-2, Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden

and one of Lilith-Soft's work which I forgot the name.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

y u no all-caps your username?

Have a moe:

pzc1.jpg

I thought I couldn't do that, turns out I can lol

---To all: Thanks everyone! I've been through some forums looking for help and stuff in things like these but fuwanovel by far is the 

fastest and most active! :D

how did u even find that? Was looking for it yesterday but I couldn't

find it lol.

EDIT: Thanks for the help but I seriously cannot understand it. Thanks though, maybe I should

start practicing to read japanese language so it will be easier to understand non-translated VNs...

how did u even find that? Was looking for it yesterday but I couldn't

find it lol.

EDIT: Thanks for the help but I seriously cannot understand it. Thanks though, maybe I should

start practicing to read japanese language so it will be easier to understand non-translated VNs...

just add 攻略(kouryaku) after the game's name when searching for a walkthrough. That should do the trick.

also,here's this thread if you needed any help in learning Japanese. Good luck!