Fan Translator Skills Registration

Hello everyone,

I am new to visual novels, I have only been playing them for a few months. In those few months I have played some very fun ones that I enjoyed very much. I think it's safe to say that I am hooked on visual novels and so I want to offer my time since I am playing them anyway.

I am available to test any patches that need testing. I am a very quick reader and I can finish an entire route or more in just one day, depending on the length of course. I have advanced computer knowledge so I can give detailed bug/error reports. 

In return for early access to partial or completed patches, I will buy the game, apply the patch and start working on it right away.

I am also interested in getting into editing in the future because I want to do more for the visual novel community, but for now I am just available as a tester unless I am offered an editing position for one of my favorite visual novels that only has a partial patch.

Format
1) Handle (the one you use or plan to use): Saggz
2) Positions you can fill: Tester/Bug Reporting
3) Types of projects (VNs) preferred: ADV, Romance, Slice of Life, School. 
4) Availability (edit this one as you get involved in projects): I am available as patches are sent to me for testing.
5) VNs most interested in producing an ftl for: I am interested in testing any visual novel that doesn't have any RPG elements. I prefer the straight text and picture only visual novels with choices. I don't really like playing mini-games or doing dungeons or puzzles in the middle of reading a visual novel. 
6) Motivation for joining in on ftl: I want to get more involved in the visual novel community and of course get early access to patches.
7) Conditions* (any additional conditions, under which you will or won't work): I am not interested in yaio visual novels. I don't mind yuri and girls love visual novels, but they aren't my favorite. I am not a fan of the nasty hardcore visual novels that have weird shit like girls getting raped by weird things. I will approve or deny a request for testing if I dislike the visual novel in question.

Please message me on here if you would like to work with me. I assure you that in return for early access to the patch, I will put in as much time and effort as I possibly can. 

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

1) Handle (the one you use or plan to use): cowteats
2) Positions you can fill: translator
3) Types of projects (VNs) preferred: anything that is not nukige, BL or otome. PC games preferred.
4) Availability (edit this one as you get involved in projects): Busy working on a small project
5) (VNs most interested in producing an ftl for:
6) Motivation for joining in on ftl: TBH my own project Sanarara R is stalled indefinitely due to a lack of insertion tools so I'm looking for another project to translate in my free time.
7) Conditions* (any additional conditions, under which you will or won't work):

-will only work on a project if the entire text insertion toolchain has been completed, i.e. no technical bottlenecks.

-might have a low and invariable translation output due to job

-cannot be guaranteed to complete the translation of a whole VN

-will only work as a translation checker if all scripts have been translated

-Passed JLPT N1, had previous anime fansubbing experience, translated the VN Air (Gao Gao Translations). Would prefer not to take a translation test but not averse to taking one.

Edited by cowteats

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, guys!

1) Handle (the one you use or plan to use): Neidhardt
2) Positions you can fill: Editor
3) Types of projects (VNs) preferred: Mystery, branching path, not primarily dating-sim. Games like Steins;Gate, ChaoS;HEAd, Ever17, Remember11, etc. 
4) Availability (edit this one as you get involved in projects): After January exams, I should be pretty free to do some heavy editing. I can also do work before then, just less of it.
5) (VNs most interested in producing an ftl for: Angel Beats!, Hanasaku Manimani, any of the future Science Adventure Series.
6) Motivation for joining in on ftl: I really want to write a VN or novel in the future and I think that working on other people's VNs and editing them would be great practice for me.
7) Conditions* (any additional conditions, under which you will or won't work): No really intense sex scenes. I don't mind yuri, yaoi, lolita. That's all fine. I don't mind writing romance, but nothing really heavy sex-wise. 

I've been taking Japanese for almost three years, so I do have a decent amount of knowledge in it although not enough to translate text.

Edited by Neidhardt

• 2 weeks later...

Completely new to the translation community, but I've always admired the people in it so I'm hoping I can get involved in a group or two. Hopefully someone is in need of a novice haha

Handle: Either Takeshira or Shira
Positions you can fill: Editor (Disclaimer, I've never edited game scripts before)
Types of projects (VNs) preferred: I'd love to work on a VN that's long-overdue for a translation. Open to essentially everything but Yaoi or Otome (unless it has an incredible plot and I can be convinced of it haha)
Availability: Just started working with another group, probably won't be taking any other positions for a bit until I get used to this one. If you really need an editor though, don't hesitate to ask. Ya never know!
VNs most interested in producing an ftl for: Something by Eushully would be amazing, but otherwise I'm open to suggestions.
Motivation for joining in on ftl: In addition to the reason above, I'm looking into writing scripts for my own game or story and I feel like editing existing stories would help give me a sense of how to write dialogue and narratives well.
Conditions: I would like to be with a team that is committed to getting their patch out while also understanding that sometimes life gets in the way from time to time. I'll always try to be reliable when it comes to finishing my share of the work, and communicate to the rest of the team several days in advance if I won't be available for any amount of time. Hopefully that's something that the team I work with can agree with (if not, I'm open to a compromise).

Contact information: PM me here with any information you'd like to provide about your project. I can use email or Skype for easier communication once I start getting involved.

Thanks for your interest and good luck to everyone on their current or future projects!

Edited by Takeshira
Updated Availability

• 4 weeks later...

1) Handle (the one I use or plan to use):

Forgetful Frank - FF for short (Thanks Nashetania!)

2) Positions I can fill:

Quality Control/Proofreading- I am very confident in my English writing and proper grammar and spelling. So any work you have available that I can volunteer for that requires me to go through your written English text to ensure it is of good quality is where I will work best. I want to provide professional standard quality of writing to a good fan-translated VN project that has worked hard in translating and editing. Out of the VNs I've read so far with a fan-translated patch/restoration, I have always spotted several grammar, spelling mistakes and typos that I could have corrected if only I proof read it first. I have also noticed when reading the H-scenes, most of them seem to suffer a huge quality drop in writing when compared to the normal scenes, I aim to put in as much effort into ensuring the quality of writing is consistent across the board, H-scenes or no.

3) Types of projects (VNs) preferred:

Practically anything that has a decent story. However I don't want to work on a VN that is primarily Yaoi, Loli or Yuri, because I don't have any interest in those genres.

I can look past all three genres if the VN only has one or two routes involving those genres. But if the VN primarily focuses on them, I'm sorry but I just won't be interested and I wouldn't be able to guarantee I would be committed to your project.

4) Availability:

Currently too busy to join any new projects.

As of April 2016, I am apart of Arcadeotic's Euphemic Translation team as a proofreader.

5) (VN's most interested in producing an FTL for:

Currently being new to visual novels in general, I don't really have a preferred VN that I would like to work on specifically since I'm not familiar with them enough. And honestly I don't think I ever will be, as I'll only ever read VNs in English, which means they would already have been translated. So my answer to this question is pretty much the same answer to question 3). I will be happy to work on pretty much anything minus the genres mentioned in question 3), that has a dedicated team doing their work properly and the VN you're working on has good writing and an interesting story.

6) Motivation for joining in on FTL:

During the Steam Christmas Sales 2015, I purchased a few VNs and played them throughout all of December. At first I was disappointed when I learned that the VNs I purchased were actually cut and I wasn't receiving the proper story and experience it was intended to have. I don't really care for H-scenes, but if they're in there, I don't want them cut out, otherwise I am missing a small important part of the story. I shortly discovered fan-translations and restoration patches, which of course I tried out, and I really enjoyed them!

I have since wanted to return my gratitude to the community who helps deliver us good quality fan-translated VN's voluntarily giving up some of their free time to do so. I am very confident in my English writing ability and even though I may not be able to read/write Japanese, I really want to offer my knowledge of proper English to help deliver professional quality writing for a fan-translated VN project that is putting in the effort worthy of it. I'm so grateful to the people in this community who helps bring good quality fan-translated VN patches for free out of their hard labour of love, and I want to help return the favour. Since I've noticed several grammar and spelling mistakes as well as typos in all the fan-translated VNs I've read so far, I strongly believe I can help bring higher quality writing to any project that will have me.

7) Conditions* (any additional conditions, under which I will or won't work):

I will only volunteer to work if everyone on the project is putting in the right effort required and that is expected for anyone who wants to deliver a good fan-translated VN. The translators have to be competent enough to translate well and actually understand Japanese to the point that they can provide good quality translations so the editor's can write good English writing that I can then ensure is properly written with correct English grammar and punctuation with no typos and sentences that actually make sense in English. I promise to put in the effort required to ensure your project has professional quality writing, if everyone else is doing their job correctly and efficiently.

I also require everyone to be friendly and treat each other with respect, and that the project leader does not act like a dictator who will not listen to reason and constructive criticism. I want to be a part of a project who works as a team, and not on the whims of one person.

I also humbly ask that you keep in mind that I currently suffer from extreme Social Anxiety Disorder which has hindered me from currently working a real job, which is the reason I have a lot more free time on my hand currently to volunteer my services to a project. This means that I will struggle to talk to people in voice chat applications, however writing via instant messaging isn't a problem at all for me and much preferred. As I get to know you I will be able to join in on voice communications in time if that is what you require, but if that is the case all I ask is a little patience at first as I get used to you and more comfortable.

Final Words:

Thank you very much for reading about my skills, and I hope you can offer me a chance to give back to this community what it has given me after reading fan-translated VN's myself. I really want to get involved in many VN projects and help ensure your writing is of the highest possible quality before you release it.

Projects Completed

1. Edited and proofread the first volume of Dergonu's Light Novel he wrote called 'Kitsune and Me'. Check it out if you like a bit of Yuri and Fox-girls!
    You can also read a little about it and find its direct link on its page on my blog here.
  2. Helped proofread the first project for Euphemic Translation's Bishoujo Mangekyou: A Girl's Cursed Legend, which you can actually check out here.
Edited by Forgetful Frank
Set availability as too busy to work on other projects.

• 2 weeks later...

Handle: Arcadeotic

Positions I can fill: Proofreading, Quality Checking, Translation, Image Editing and Game Engine Configuration/Translation

I'm confident in my grammatical skills and language skills in general when it comes to English language, and I've studied Japanese for over a year now, so I can translate rather adequately. Of course I want to give out as high-quality material as I possibly can, and I want to give material that is of high quality to the community.

Type of projects (VNs) preferred: I will work on any project that is interesting to me. Basically anything between moege, nukige and charage. I don't mind H-scenes at all, and I would like to say that I'm rather well endowed in them. Anything except Yaoi and non-PC titles. Otomeges are fine as well if the game itself interests me. But the most that I'd like to be a part of is SoL and moege.

Avaliability: Currently occupied with the translation of Bishoujo Mangekyou -Norowareshi Densetsu no Shoujo-. Hopefully will be free after halfway through the year. But it never hurts to give me a call.

VNs most intrested on giving a FTL for: Honestly, I'm intrested in almost every moege ther is, but more-so towards Yuzusoft's, Alcot's titles and to every moege with brilliant art.

Motivation for joining a FTL: As stated above, to give more to the community, but to also help my language skills in the future, as I'm heading to that direction.

Conditions: I honestly just want a decent, motivated team, that wants the FTL to be in the general public as much as I would. The members should have experience, even if for just a little bit. I am a rather blunt person by nature, so I won't necessarily need the team to be chummy with each other, but I'd like they to be friendly or at least in the neutral ground with each other to some extent. Also, I may not need friendliness from my fellow teammates, but I'd like to get respect, at the very least. I just want a team that works as a team, everything else is just extra.

Contact Information: You can PM here, or you can check my contacts here: https://euphemictranslation.wordpress.com/about/

Edited by Arcadeotic

• 3 weeks later...

Handle: Aleister

Positions you can fill: Video editor, Image editor, Translator

Types of projects (VNs) preferred: Fantasy, romance, action and more except yaoi

Availability: Unavailable (Currently busy with Alei Translations)

JOAT Translations; Willing to pick up another project.

VNs most interested in producing an ftl for: Romance VN's

Motivation for joining in on ftl: I want work with fantasy and romance story

• 3 weeks later...

Handle: Craftmoon
Positions you can fill: Translator. JP, ENG and PT-BR. Currently living in Japan and I have a english proficiency test (TOEFL iBT 99 points), and I'm about to get my N2 certificate this year. 
Types of projects (VNs) preferred: PC VNs only. I prefer VNs with comedy, fantasy, action, adventure, deep story and characters... usually those VNs that have kind of a "true route" that is deeper than the other ones. Some of my favs are fate/stay night, tsukihime, majikoi, grisaia no kajitsu, and etc.
I am not fine with:

• yaoi (although I am fine if there is just one yaoi route)
  • yuri
  • nukige
  • VNs where the sole purpose is just to get the girls and there is not some deeper story, true route or something of the kind. I like VNs that trails it's main story and while doing it, get the garls (like the VNs I named above)
  • Anything that is too dark, like guro, torture, rape and etc. I am fine if there is some of it, like some army-ish plot torture or alicesoft usual rape, but nothing too dark (I am the type that cries reading some VNs and proceed to stay depressed for 2 weeks after that LOL).

Availability (edit this one as you get involved in projects): Occupied.
VNs most interested in producing an ftl for: Anything that fits my requirements and is not too amateur.
Motivation for joining in on ftl: I love VNs and want to share them with the world. <3
Conditions (any additional conditions, under which you will or won't work):

• Mature and kind group. Won't deal with bullshit and mean people for free. ):
  • I have played VNs in both english and japanese, but it is my first time translating them, so I'm not familiar with anything aside from the language. My experience with translation is in translating manga, some college documents, and as a interpreter for a brief time in some casual occasions.
  • I would like a group that communicates often.
  • I have a lot of free time, but I translate while studying and I like to be 100% sure of what I'm doing, so I tend to take my time translating. Therefore, I would like to work on my own pace. 
  • Just come talk to me if you are unsure of something, or if you want to be friends! I don't mind at all.

• 4 weeks later...

Handle: Porygon2

Positions I can fill: Hacker (I might do image editing and/or QC if I'm really interested in the project and have enough time)

Types of preferred projects: Projects with at least one translator that can localize the game properly and see things through to the end

Availability: Available

VN most interested in producing a FTL for: It would be interesting to work on a more gameplay-heavy VN; I'd also like to work on a NeXAS engine game sometime - but I'm fine with working on most VNs, see the conditions below for exceptions

Motivation for joining in on FTL: Wanting to contribute to more localized releases of Visual Novels coming out

Conditions:

• PC, Windows VNs only
  • No VNs that are already getting an official release or have an active fan translation project
  • Fine with yuri, yaoi, and otomege, but generally less interested in games primarily of these genres
  • Give me a reasonable amount of time to figure out the format of the game and develop tools, this depends on the complexity and prominence/amount of prior work done (if any) of the engine as well as the amount of free time I have

Current projects:

• Shin Koihime † Musou ~Otome Ryouran ☆ Sangokushi Engi~ Translation project
  • Watashi wa Kyou Koko de Shinimasu. Translation
  • Pure x Connect Translation project

Completed projects:

• The Witch's Love Diary (technical work, interface images except for ending images)
  • Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no Translation project (technical work)
  • Maki Fes! Translation project (technical work, interface images)
  • Tsui Yuri Translation project (official release handled by MangaGamer, not me)

Inactive projects:

• Sen no Hatou, Tsukisome no Kouki Translation
  • Iegami Nyoubou Translation
  • Witch's Garden Translation project
  • Koiken Otome ~Revive~ Translation project
  • Kanojo to Ore to Koibito to. Translation
  • Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete Translation project
  • Mitch's Kanojo to Ore to Koibito to. Translation project
  • Erect! Translation
  • Koikishi Purely ☆ Kiss Translation
  • Sanoba Witch Translation project (unrelated to official release)
  • Ichiban Janakya Dame Desu ka? Translation
  • Imouto Senbatsu☆Sousenkyo Translation project
  • Meri☆Chri Translation
  • Lilycle Rainbow Stage!!! Translation (unrelated to official release)
  • Tsuki to Mori to Anata to Watashi Translation
  • Koiseyo!! Imouto Banchou Translation project
  • Nora to Oujo to Noraneko Heart Translation (unrelated to official release)
  • Boku to Koi Suru Ponkotsu Akuma. Translation project (unrelated to official release)

(And lots of others that either didn't even get started properly and aren't worth mentioning or haven't been publicly announced yet)

If you're interested in picking one of the dropped projects back up, feel free to contact me for the existing tools - this doesn't include any of the prior translation.

Contact: Send me a message on Discord ( Porygon2#4747 ), contact me via PM here on the forums, or send an email to [email protected] ( alternatively, you can also send your email to [email protected] )

Edited by Porygon2
Update info

• 4 weeks later...

1) Handle: TSard

2) Position I can fill: Editor, QC, and TLC

3) Types of projects:  Only games that are on PC.  I would like there to be drama like a story-heavy game.  I'm fine with gameplay elements as long as it's not the main focus.  

4) Availability (edit) Unavailable

5) I'm not that deep into untranslated VNs so I don't have a specific one I'd like to work on.

6) Motivation:  I want there to be more VN's to read.

7) Conditions: 

I'm fine with a lot of stuff.  I'm sure you could convince me.

Currently Working On:

Lover Able - TLC

Witch's Garden - TLC

Edited by TastefulSardine
change to unavailable

• 4 weeks later...

1) Handle: xx195x

2) Positions you can fill: Editor, QC/Proofreader

3) Types of projects preferred: While I will work on anything genre wise I would prefer nukige and titles of mid to shorter length.

4) Availability: I have a great deal of free time and am presently available to work.

5) VNs most interested in producing an ftl for: Honestly I would like to do some nukige in genres that aren't regularly catered for (particularly commercially) in the english community but do exist within the broader Japanese industry like gyaru and stronger NTR titles. 

6) Motivation for joining in on ftl: Broadly I play a wide variety of games but what nine out of ten have in common is that they are text heavy so I do enjoy that in games. More specifically I enjoy visual novels and, having a great deal of free time as mentioned above, would like to give back to the community, in a manner not merely financial, and in doing so give myself something to do that also relates to my interests. It also helps that one of my few skills is critiquing, tweaking and correcting other people's work despite being almost unable to formulate anything of my own.

7) Conditions: While I can and will put myself through just about anything I would prefer scat and explicit yaoi in as small amounts as possible, a little is fine especially if it is plot related but excessive amounts may be more than I can bear.

1) Handle (the one you use or plan to use):

Aizen-Sama

2) Positions you can fill:

Editor, Proofreader, QC and Coordinator. I am very confident in my English, I may not be a native speaker but I can assure that I have a level that could even rival them. Currrently have a Proficiency level of English and enough redaction/writing skill in order to become a decent proofreader. I am a very commited worker, so once I get into a project I will give my 100%.

3) Types of projects (VNs) preferred:

VN's with great art, I thrive towards Yuzu's titles, but as long as I like the art anything goes. I don't care about Nukige, since I'd like to enhance my skills regarding H scene editing.

4) Availability (edit this one as you get involved in projects):

I am currently NOT AVAILABLE at the moment due to my involvement with Luna Translations as the leader, coordinator of 3 projects and lead editor of Majo Koi Nikki.

5) VNs most interested in producing an ftl for:

I'm primarily looking out for a decent plot (doesn't have to be a masterpiece, but has to have some plot in it, not just randomness or just slice of life titles, although I find some of those interesting, it all depends). My interest when taking on a project mostly goes to the art, games with good CG's, sprites. Good quality in general is what I look out for the most.

6) Motivation for joining in on ftl:

I feel like giving back to the community is an essential part of what somebody who has read other fan translations should do. Although that's my personal opinion of course. 

- The team I get into must be communicative and motivated. I'd like to stay friendly with the members since I am a very open guy, so cold teams or non-communicative people will be a no-no in my book.

- Bad coordinated teams will also be a no-no, unless I'm willing to help with that aspect.

- Just contact me if you need anything, I don't care if it's just for random chatter, or if you just want to be friends!

E-Mail: [email protected]

1) Handle (the one you use or plan to use): hahiru
2) Positions you can fill: translator
3) Types of projects (VNs) preferred: charage
4) Availability (edit this one as you get involved in projects): weekends
5) (VNs most interested in producing an ftl for: Natsuyume nagisa, Nekoneko soft games: Yukiiro, Sorairo, White blanche comme la lune
6) Motivation for joining in on ftl: I want people to be able to read good games that will never get an official translation

• 1 month later...

1) Handle (the one you use or plan to use): ArchonofFail/CaptainAmber
2) Positions you can fill: Second pass editor/proofreader
3) Types of projects (VNs) preferred: Anything that isn't pure nukige, prefer otome/yuri/nakige
4) Availability (edit this one as you get involved in projects): Available
5) (VNs most interested in producing an ftl for: No specific games atm
6) Motivation for joining in on ftl: I want to help get games translated and I want to build experience
7) Conditions* (any additional conditions, under which you will or won't work): Prefer not to work on H-scenes, definitely don't want to work on nukige.

I don't visit fuwa that often, I think I get email notifications if you message me but I'm likely to see things if you message me on twitter.

Edited by ArchonofFail
Updated

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya, I'd like to help and participate in fan translations. I have little experience but am willing to learn. 

1) Handle: Torky 

2) Positions you can fill: Translator or QC
3) Types of projects (VNs) preferred: Nothing in particular, but I like the dark stuff. Rape, Gore, anything is fine by me. Not really in to vanilla
4) Availability (edit this one as you get involved in projects): None so far, new to the scene
5) (VNs most interested in producing an ftl for: I used to be interested in translating Alicesoft games (but it seems that it isn't necessary now). Dark themes, imaginitively cruel scenes... the darker the better.
6) Motivation for joining in on ftl: Need to start somewhere... and I think I now have the time and the language profieciency required

I have no qualms with working with anything. I have no experience reading Yuri, Yaoi, BL stuff so I'm not sure if there's a particular writing style required for it. 

Update: A good man advised me to update this if I'm busy.

I'm sorry but I've got a bit of work on my hands right now and can't take any additional projects. will update when free again 2016.08.01

Edited by Torky
Status update

• 2 weeks later...

1) Handle (the one you use or plan to use): Shiruve
2) Positions you can fill: Translation checker, proofreader, QC
3) Types of projects (VNs) preferred: Everything's 100% okay for me, except for nukiges. Nukiges with good plot like euphoria is alright though! Moege, yuri, BL, otome game, horror/gore VN - anything, bring it to me.
4) Availability (edit this one as you get involved in projects): Unavailable
5) (VNs most interested in producing an ftl for: right now it's Tokyo Necro, Liar-Soft's titles and something like Tsuriotsu I guess. But basically VNs with mystery and/or action genre and charage.
6) Motivation for joining in on ftl: I really love visual novels, it's been quite some years since it invaded my life and I'm thinking of contributing some works to the community. I'm willing to do anything I can to contribute and help this community!
7) Conditions* (any additional conditions, under which you will or won't work): Actually nothing in particular BUT I'd really prefer it if there is no intense/hardcore Hscenes, something like scats etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Handle: Nohara3
Positions: Translator
Projects preferred: Horror, Mystery, Slice of Life, Adventure
VNs Interested in: Hayarigami, Getsumen no Anubisu, Yasoukyouku, Machi
Availibility: Weekends mostly; I work 8 to 4 and have a long commute, so I can do some during the week but most of the stuff would be done on weekends.
Motivation: Sharing VNs with non-Japanese speakers; tired of translating novels for class
Conditions: Having people that can do all the technical work; all I am willing to do is J to E translation. I don't mind erotic VNs, but I'd prefer something that has an actually story.

Message me first on here and if I'm interested enough we can get in touch another way and talk about details.

1) Handle: Octamatron
2) Positions you can fill: Translator
3) Types of projects (VNs) preferred: NTR, Netori, Galge, Nukige, but i prefer hardcore drama romance like White album.
4) Availability: Currently unavailable. Working for Luna translations.
5) VNs most interested in producing an ftl for: White album, White album 2, 妻みぐい3, 麻呂の患者はガテン系 (or anything good from ELF), AliceSoft's 戦女神 series and last but not least NTRPG1,2 and soon to come out 3. (they are not ADV's, but i would love to translate them, because of the mastery they are done with)
6) Motivation for joining in on ftl: Getting to know people from this niche and getting better at Japanese.
7) Conditions: I WON'T WORK ON: Scat, Guro, Horror or anything like that.
                     As long as it is pretty, I don't care wheter it tears out my heart (so NTR is okay).

Edited by Octamatron
Chage of availability

• 3 weeks later...

1) Handle: RedK

2) Positions you can fill: TL

3) Types of projects preferred: VN

4) Availability: Doing loverable

5) VNs most interested in producing an ftl for: Loverable and Natsukumo yururu.Might try other titles if I'm interested

6) Motivation for joining in on ftl: Idk

7) Conditions: ^ 5)

1) Handle (the one you use or plan to use):   Arturia
2) Positions you can fill:   Translator
3) Types of projects (VNs) preferred:   Fantasy, Romance
4) Availability (edit this one as you get involved in projects):  Unavailable(busy with Luna Translations) from Monday-thursday (Any time during those days (If additional days are needed, will work something out))
5) (VNs most interested in producing an ftl for: Eushelly, Favorite, Key.
6) Motivation for joining in on ftl: To help further the progress of Vn translation and to help myself further in Japanese

No Yaoi, Horror.
Window's Vn only.

Dedicated Team.

Further notes: This would be my first translating project, so i won't have the experience but hope to build that up. My Japanese isn't the best as i am currently studying it but have no problem understanding 80%. 

If you need any further information just let me know.

Thank you and enjoy your day.

Edited by Arturia

• 3 months later...

1) Handle (the one you use or plan to use): Toran

2) Positions you can fill: Translator (JP-EN), Proofreader/Quality Control, Translation Checker

3) Types of projects (VNs) preferred: Anything with lolis or twintails or both. Putting that aside, I'm down for almost anything, as the endless variety is one of my favorite characteristics of Visual Novels.

4) Availability (edit this one as you get involved in projects): Currently Unavailable

5) (VNs most interested in producing an ftl for: Perhaps Majikoi or Imopara 2. I'm willing to work on anything though.

6) Motivation for joining in on ftl: Born and raised in Japan, I'd love to put my knowledge on what I enjoy - Visual Novels. Playing games just doesn't seem right for me anymore, so I want to stretch out my wings and try something new. Then I stumbled around here and thought that this'll be a good, refreshing experience for me to expend my free time into. Plus, I can improve my Japanese in the process!

- Preferably no yaoi/NSFL-esque ones

- Be patient with me please (This is my first time doing this sort of thing. Chances are, my work speed will wildly fluctuate but I'll definitely get my work done; in other words, don't pressure me)

- I can't do any coding/programming/hacking/other hocus pocus of the sort

- Willing to join any kind of team as long as they're as dedicated as I am and are civil. Besides that, I'd enjoy it if the members are friendly and welcoming so that I can easily blend in and get along with them.

I'm a newcomer in this forum as well. Guide me, my seniors!

Edited by Toran
Edited Availability

1) Handle (the one you use or plan to use):   Asonn
2) Positions you can fill:   Translator, Website developer.
3) Types of projects (VNs) preferred:   Loli nukiges
4) Availability (edit this one as you get involved in projects):  Available 
5) (VNs most interested in producing an ftl for: Little ☆ Twins ~Sugu ni Toriko ni Shiteageru♪~ and any other short loli nukiges
6) Motivation for joining in on ftl: Sharing Chinese loli porn to the English plebs.

NO: Yaoi, Traps, Otome, Dark themes, Femdom Gameplay.
Window's Vn only.

It needs to have nice art.

Edited by Asonn

• 3 months later...

1) Handle (the one you use or plan to use): TakoRin
2) Positions you can fill: Translator (Jap-Eng), Editor, Proofreader
3) Types of projects (VNs) preferred: Charage, Nakige, Moege would be nice
4) Availability (edit this one as you get involved in projects): Unavailable ATM
5) (VNs most interested in producing an ftl for: Karenai sekai to owaru hana, SAGA Planets games, Sanoba Witch
6) Motivation for joining in on ftl: It's quite lonely to not have alot of people to discuss VNs with after all. Considering how much impact VNs had on my life since i first started a few years back, I wanna give back to the community in whatever way i can. Also, helping to spread the popularity of my fav titles is a major plus :3

I'll pass on yaoi, Ntr, guro. I don't mind traps in the VN but ONLY if they're a side character.
Its my first time doing this so I'll need some help to learn the tech stuff if its necessary

As my schedule is somewhat unpredictable right now there might be days where my work is slower, i WILL do my best to keep up tho
A dedicated and friendly team would be great

Email: [email protected]

Edited by TakoRin

1) Handle : Astora
2) Positions you can fill: Translator (Japanese, English, French)
3) Types of projects (VNs) preferred : Short to medium length VN. Anything with some kind of gameplay element to it.
4) Availability : Unavailable
5) VNs most interested in producing an ftl for: Nothing in particular.
6) Motivation for joining in on ftl: Improving my japanese skill while doing something useful.
7) Conditions : I never translated a VN before, so don't expect miracles from me. I still intend to work to the best of my abilites.

You can contact me on Fuwa or send me an e-mail here : [email protected]

Edited by Astora
Changed availability

• 3 weeks later...

1) Handle : eplipswich
2) Positions you can fill: Translator (Japanese-to-English), Editor, Proofreader
3) Types of projects (VNs) preferred : Short-to-medium length Visual Novels. Any genre except Yaoi is fine.
4) Availability : Unavailable (working on Aiyoku no Eustia)
5) VNs most interested in producing an ftl for: No preference
6) Motivation for joining in on ftl: Contributing to the VN community, improving my Japanese
7) Conditions: As long as the translation team is motivated, understanding and willing to go to the end, I am more than happy to join the team.

You can contact me here at Fuwanovel, via email ([email protected]), or at Twitter (@eplipswich).

Edited by eplipswich