Hello~

iluuvmochi

Hello everyone. I just discovered this site and decided to sign up.

I love VNs although I have not played one on the pc. My first VN was the ace attorney series on the DS. (i think that counts as a VN) :unsure:

like the topic description says I am a shy person. hhhmm maybe its due to my hermit ways. not really sure why but I do have moments where I would not know what to say, but I guess i'm doing good seeing my very first post has more than 5 words. ^_^

Hope to be friends with everyone!

Wel.....cat avatar cat avatar cat avatar :3 ahem.. Welcome to the forums! You have a cat avatar, just an observation. Don't worry about being shy, we have plenty of members who started out shy and now they are active members :)/>/> I look forward to seeing you, and the cat avatar, around the forums.

Edit: Well you got rid of the cat avatar. So now I just look like a crazy person... oh well

Wel.....cat avatar cat avatar cat avatar :3 ahem.. Welcome to the forums! You have a cat avatar, just an observation. Don't worry about being shy, we have plenty of members who started out shy and now they are active members :)/>/>/> I look forward to seeing you, and the cat avatar, around the forums.

Edit: Well you got rid of the cat avatar. So now I just look like a crazy person... oh well

Thank you! I just changed it :)

I will try my very best to be active and not as shy. fighting! :)

Welcome to the forums! :)/> Playing anything right now? Got a favorite or preference (otoge, eroge, etc)?

Thank you for the welcome!

A friend told me to start with Little Busters so i'm going to try it :)

I would like to play everything but mostly i lean towards otome. ^_^

I see by your profile "Interests: anime, manga, and baking"

The other 2 are a given, but yay for baking! Although myself I can only make 4 things brownies, chocolate chip cookies, yellow cake, and cheesecake.

Yay for bakers! :lol:

I can make them also except for cheesecakes :(

but I do love making french macaroons :lol:

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I'm sure you're gonna love Little Busters, I think almost everyone here loved it. You should also try Hoshizora no Memoria, it's a really great VN.

By the way, I'm not sure, but your avatar is Shana right?

Hope you have a great time here

Hey there welcome to the community! Little Busters is indeed amazing. Please do comment what you thought of it whenever you finish it (or at any point really) at the "what are you playing?" topic, I'm sure everyone will love your feedback. Plus, one is never lacking good suggestions as what to play next here, so if you have broad horizons you'll get to play many amazing visual novels =D. I'd recommend something myself, but since Little Busters is pretty big I'll wait xD

Yay for bakers! :lol:/>

I can make them also except for cheesecakes :(/>

but I do love making french macaroons :lol:/>

Yeah the cheesecake takes some effort so I only make that once every few months. Let me know if you want to try.

I'd like to know how you make macaroons, at some point. As long as you don't make it with coconuts (I hate coconut...)

Also, I hope you've seen Yume-iro Patissiere, that show was awesome...

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I'm sure you're gonna love Little Busters, I think almost everyone here loved it. You should also try Hoshizora no Memoria, it's a really great VN.

By the way, I'm not sure, but your avatar is Shana right?

Hope you have a great time here

Thanks for the welcome!

Thank you for the suggestion I put it on my VN to play list :D

and yes my avatar is Shana. I love her!

hey hadaka shitsuji just came out

https://fuwanovel.net/novels/otomege

although probably not your cup of cake? (it's BL + sex)

there's a few otome games being worked on now. i can tell you it's very different to back when I first started, there were zero otome games being translated

and welcome~

Thank you Aaeru!

I will check it out! I would like to try and play different VNs. Thank you for the suggestion. :)

I do agree with you on otome games not being released here in the US that's why i'm so happy that i found this site. :D

And also having the opportunity to have lots of friends that share my love for VN :D

Hello everyone. I just discovered this site and decided to sign up.

I love VNs although I have not played one on the pc. My first VN was the ace attorney series on the DS. (i think that counts as a VN) :unsure:/>

like the topic description says I am a shy person. hhhmm maybe its due to my hermit ways. not really sure why but I do have moments where I would not know what to say, but I guess i'm doing good seeing my very first post has more than 5 words. ^_^/>

Hope to be friends with everyone!

Ah, a fellow hermit! Don't worry, plenty of us were once hermits. We'd meet up every ten years and swap stories about caves. It's good fun. For a hermit.

Doctor Who reference aside, you've found a fantastic community to join. Hope you find it all enjoyable. :)

Hey there welcome to the community! Little Busters is indeed amazing. Please do comment what you thought of it whenever you finish it (or at any point really) at the "what are you playing?" topic, I'm sure everyone will love your feedback. Plus, one is never lacking good suggestions as what to play next here, so if you have broad horizons you'll get to play many amazing visual novels =D. I'd recommend something myself, but since Little Busters is pretty big I'll wait xD

Thank you Sieg!

I'm excited to play Little Busters and looking forward to talking to other people and reading their feedback. :)

If you have any recommendations I would love to put it on my list so I have a lot of VNs to look forward too :wub:

Yeah the cheesecake takes some effort so I only make that once every few months. Let me know if you want to try.

I'd like to know how you make macaroons, at some point. As long as you don't make it with coconuts (I hate coconut...)

Also, I hope you've seen Yume-iro Patissiere, that show was awesome...

I would love to try and make a cheesecake one of these days. :D

Also I would love to give you a macaroon recipe I tweaked 11-12 times haha! don't worry, i don't like coconuts too :)

I love Yumeiro Patissiere! I watched the anime and read the manga and is now patiently waiting for updates :lol:

Ah, a fellow hermit! Don't worry, plenty of us were once hermits. We'd meet up every ten years and swap stories about caves. It's good fun. For a hermit.

Doctor Who reference aside, you've found a fantastic community to join. Hope you find it all enjoyable. :)/>

Thank you kinghidetora!

I'm glad that know that I am not alone. Hermits United! haha!

I would love to try and make a cheesecake one of these days. :D/>

Also I would love to give you a macaroon recipe I tweaked 11-12 times haha! don't worry, i don't like coconuts too :)/>

I love Yumeiro Patissiere! I watched the anime and read the manga and is now patiently waiting for updates :lol:/>

okay I fulfilled my part, I sent you a PM on how to make the cheesecake. May the Sweets Spirits be with you!