Majikoi Ringtone

So i've played Majikoi and a think the ringtone that plays when Yamato gets a call is really nice :wafuu: , i've been looking for it with no luck. Does anyone know it's name or post the link here if possible? Thank you :3

You mean Yuuji?  I don't remember there being a character named Yamato in the entire VN.

Googled "grisaia yuuji ringtone" and all I found was this quote: “Okay, here I go… Quit your bitching, fishface. I’ll stick that phone so far up your ass that you’ll feel the ringtone in your colon.”  That good enough?

You mean Yuuji?  I don't remember there being a character named Yamato in the entire VN.

Googled "grisaia yuuji ringtone" and all I found was this quote: “Okay, here I go… Quit your bitching, fishface. I’ll stick that phone so far up your ass that you’ll feel the ringtone in your colon.”  That good enough?

Are you drunk? Or terribly sleepy? Or am I missing something here...?

Majikoi, not Grisaia. Yamato is Majikoi's protag, Yuuji is grisaia's protag. 

Weird, I could have sworn it said Grisaia in there.  Might have gotten it confused with another thread.  I'm waiting for my ADHD meds to kick in, so that might be why.

Unless someone can say what the actual song is called, I'm afraid all I can give you is links to /a/ threads where one person asks for it and everyone else ignores them.

Ignored person #1

Ignored person #2

Ignored person #3

just use a program to record the video and the music like fraps or bandicam then with a software like vegas extract the audio and then make the ringtone yourself (audacity) it's really easy :)

I'm sure there is even an easier way to do it but my head is not working properly today :P

just use a program to record the video and the music like fraps or bandicam then with a software like vegas extract the audio and then make the ringtone yourself (audacity) it's really easy :)

I'm sure there is even an easier way to do it but my head is not working properly today :P

No need to capture the video. Just capture the sound output using any freeware and cut the ringtone out using Audacity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

If you're desperate enough, you can try extracting the game files and searching for it? If you do that it'll be pretty annoying and time consuming (at least going by my own similar endeavors), but you should be able to find it that way... 

This thread should be able to help you if you decide to try it.

• 9 months later...

OK, this probably already counts as necro but I am going to post here anyways.

First, Instructions for how to extract majikoi files.

1. The program we are going to need is exchpac. Download it here.

2. The .zip contains a lot of stuff but for this we only need exchpac.cpp, exchpac.exe and zlib1.dll. Put these three in a new folder and delete the rest.

3. Copy the file that you want to extract into a new folder. In this case it is the Se.pac. It will be called Se2.pac if you are using A-2 files.

4. Drag Se.pac onto exchpac.exe. This will extract the contents of Se.pac into the folder it is currently located in.

5. Now you need to find the file you want. If you extracted the A-2 file the Ringtone will be se_272.ogg.

Additional Notes: Bgm.pac contains the OST. Effect.pac contains among other things the animated video sequences.

Edited by Demaar

• 1 year later...