I need help creating a sub-forum about Visual Novels

kongaii

As the title implies, I need help to create a sub-forum about visual novels on an app called Anime Amino. And for that to happen I will need an image which will give an good insight to what Visual Novels is as soon as you see it.

There is a little quirk to this though, this sub-forum will be a shared place with Light Novels and thus the image needs to bring some Light Novels aspects into it as well.

So what I have in mind is something like an image with an girl from an VN or just looks like she's from an VN reading a novel of any kind.

Or someone reading a VN from the computer.

If you have any other ideas, don't be scared of putting them up there.

Thanks in advance, it would help a lot if anyone had a good idea. If this goes through, it would most possible lead to more VN readers!

I don't think I have anything like you asked, but maybe one of these could work. Otherwise, the best I could find was this thing from Oreimo, which technically should fit perfectly. Be sure to link us the forum, though.

Yeah I found that one myself and I'll try it with the guy in charge and see if he likes it