Ambidex Game: Fuwa Edition!: Completed

Stray Cat

He isn't? He's especially good at not lying and sharing information all the time. And still fooling everyone in the meanwhile. Compared to Izaya, that's quite similar, isn't it?

I also don't know why everyone's complaining at Stary Cat. Did you expect anything else? Really, now?

If you're all that annoyed at him do the same and do rule neutral stuff. If you want revenge just make this a happy, fun-loving game. He hates that.

Well, I can't deny that. But, doesn't Izaya do it for reasons other than despair?

Stary Cat? Who's that?

It would help if they didn't betray due to having a common enemy.

I think we all learned how that turned out. 

What if I find despair fun? 

Pretty well, actually. Other than Kosaki, who kind of deserved to learn a lesson (and didn't even make it on time for the voting so this result would have happened either way), the final round had the least amount of casualties thus far. 

And we can blame pretty much every betray to MS during this game.

And isn't it obvious you find despair fun? Though I was under the impression you preferred manipulation.

Pretty well, actually. Other than Kosaki, who kind of deserved to learn a lesson (and didn't even make it on time for the voting so this result would have happened either way), the final round had the least amount of casualties thus far. 

And we can blame pretty much every betray to MS during this game.

And isn't it obvious you find despair fun? Though I was under the impression you preferred manipulation.

Really? I was under the impression one of you betrayed and pretended the MS did it, whilst the MS made a betray into an ally. Of course, none of this is confirmed. I don't trust half the people that played this round, though. Them noggins be tough nuts.

I was under the impression that manipulation is what caused despair, and the fact that you caused it was what was fun?

Really? I was under the impression one of you betrayed and pretended the MS did it, whilst the MS made a betray into an ally. Of course, none of this is confirmed. I don't trust half the people that played this round, though. Them noggins be tough nuts.

I was under the impression that manipulation is what caused despair, and the fact that you caused it was what was fun?

*sigh* As the actual rounds go further and further into the past, people will stop bothering with checking the facts properly and their memories become topsy-turvy, meaning this is the best time to rewrite them into positive ones and show them that, effectively, this is the most people that have managed to make it thus far. And that's a really good thing, because most people allied. Even if the behind the scenes could be different.

Given how all three of then are connected, we can just assume either manipulation or despair are fun, and that the other comes as a consequence. 

Given how all three of them are connected, we can just assume either manipulation or despair are fun, and that the other comes as a consequence. 

I would disagree, as what's behind the scene affects what happens on-screen. If the MS saved you, good job. But the seeds of mistrust are sown too deep at this point, if you've chosen betray.

In an equation, despair divided by manipulation equals sadistic fun?

Given how all three of then

I am so disappoint.

I would disagree, as what's behind the scene affects what happens on-screen. If the MS saved you, good job. But the seeds of mistrust are sown too deep at this point, if you've chosen betray.

I am so disappoint.

It's precisely this kind of pessimistic view which gets us a bunch of dead people and hardly any survivors. For goodness' sake, man. 

Oh? A typo on a quickly typed up post out of hundreds of then within forums? How surprising. And outrageous.

Not that I'm not amused, but you can at least wait until the game begins to tear each-other into bits. 

He asked me why I called talking with him derail.

I was hoping to use this as an opportunity to prove that any conversation that's started with him lasts forever and nothing productive comes of it. 

Even still, I'll let the thread rest until the game restarts.  :mare:

O.K. all this is how we will proceed from now on:

Since there are now 18 of you, that means we can have 2 matches going on simultaneously.  Everyone will be divided randomly into the two separate games each time and will be given a permanent number (1-18) so things don't get confusing.  Additionally, because it's two fun to let it die (or two fun to watch you kill each-other), the MS process will remain.  Each game will be divided into 3 groups with an MS vote a group.  Of course you don't have to use it if you don't want to. 

Further, to speed things up a bit, I've decided to award half a point each to any MS team who successfully kills someone off, while not as good as winning, deviousness shouldn't go un-rewarded right?  :upupu:

I'll get the games up soon so prepare yourselves until then. 

Game 1:

7.) SoulJustIn

4.) Kyrt

3.) Vemo

9.) Eclipsed

8.) FinalChaos

10.) Sanada

2.) Kosaki

16.) Getsuya

17.) WonderfullyEvil

Game 2:

1.) Tiago

5.) Funya

6.) Linova

11.) Grim

12.) Shiko

13.) Cyr

14.) XReaper

15.) Kurisu

18.) Silvz

EDIT: I'll just make the MS teams your first match-up.  It's easier for me.

Game 1:

Party 1:

• Pair 17 (WonderfullyEvil) and 9 (Eclipsed)
  • Solo 8 (FinalChaos)

Party 2:

• Pair 2 (Kosaki) and 16 (Getsuya)
  • Solo 3 (Vemo)

Party 3:

• Pair 10 (Sanda) and 4 (kyrt)
  • Solo 7 (SoulJustIn)

Game 2:

Party 1:

• Pair 12 (Shiko) and 15 (Kurisu)
  • Solo 13 (Cyr)

Party 2:

• Pair 11 (Grim) and 6 (Linova)
  • Solo 5 (Funya)

Party 3:

• Pair 1 (Tiago) and 14 (Xreaper)
  • Solo 18 (Silvz)

Solo's remember to PM me your votes.  I won't be sending out notification PMs anymore. 

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

We cannot enter into alliances until we are acquainted with the designs of our neighbors.

Men go to far greater lengths to avoid what they fear than to obtain what they desire.

My intent remains unchanged.