Ambidex Game: Fuwa Edition!: Completed

Stray Cat

From a logical point of view, you chaps would have absolutely no reason to lie at this point, so I'm inclined to believe you.

I've likely been put in one of the best possible combinations. Funya, we can all make it out of here today.

Of course you can believe me. I shared the information to help everyone make better votes instead of doubting each other.

I'd like to remind you that Funya betrayed Kyrt & I last game and left Both of us stranded when he could have helped get us out.  He's quite lucky to be partnered with you.

This will be Vemo's and Cyr's opportunity to show everyone that they are truly good people in this game. If anyone suspected Cyr, at least at this point public image wouldn't allow her to betray, even if she were some kind of evil mastermind.

I would warn whoever goes against those two, as if they ally they will lose the game, and if they betray they have a chance of winning. They would likely betray. Cyr can probably be persuaded, but Eclipsed is much harder to predict. 

:kosame:  oh... all the doubt.. even though I've always had good intentions and done things for sane reasons (unlike Sanada).

Being targetted 2 times, this reminds me of the conquest game, where i got G-banged by everyone.

If i understand well, no matter the game i play, i'm always targetted.

Well Eclipse, you want my help? convince me.

Since Someone is likely to win the next round... I suggest you ally Kurisu-chan despite everything that's happened.  Eclipse might betray you to get out, but if you betray you'll also be keeping Kyrt behind when he could be getting out with everyone else. He's been playing nicely the whole time too.

Even if they were going to betray... there is no point in me picking anything other than ally. If we both end up picking betray, nobody goes anywhere and most likely the game ends. If I am betrayed when they pick ally.. well I STILL haven't won anything. Therefore, the logical conclusion is to pick ally.

I've omitted me picking betray and them picking ally because there is no point in doing that either. Just silliness. Plus I wanna stick by my allying thing, unless there is no other choice. :sachi:

Indeed, from a logical standpoint this is all correct. Just note you're barking at the wrong door, your opponents are Vemo and Cyr.

What's wrong with Vemo, lol.

It's okay Linova, don't worry. I'll Ally to let you out.. you played nicely in the last round and got betrayed a lot, yet you still let Eclipse out. It's only right for me to give you the chance to win for your past actions ^_^. I'll try my best to convince Vemo too.

I'd like to remind you that Funya betrayed Kyrt & I last game and left Both of us stranded when he could have helped get us out.  He's quite lucky to be partnered with you.

I must admit that was a dick move. (My mistake was not organizing a group betray so that we could all ally and get out the next round.)

Sorry for that.

I thought at this point it was clear I trust you fully. I'm just speaking from a logical standpoint to convince those who may not be so trusting.

As for Funya, he had an excuse, however idiotic. As he himself said, I'm stupid, and I plan to ally consequently. If he betrays now it will be all to obvious that he's an idiot who does not intend to cooperate, and should not get cooperation in return.

You know~  This situation reminds me of the last game. More than half the team will be able to get out if we all play nice. With Tiago playing this round, I hope that'll help create more trust to actually succeed this time.

Once again! C'mon everyone~ Let's all Ally!  I'd like to ruin Monokuma's plans.  ^_^

tumblr_muqsupRxCf1qdbco7o1_500.jpg

Well I guess it was all due to my stupidness, but I didn't get to influence the MS vote this time. 

I do regret it. The game would definitely have been a bit more interesting if I had.

Can you believe that I actually closed the tab thinking that I had replied, but later on realised that I had not.

Feels like I'm becoming stupider day by day.

Being targetted 2 times, this reminds me of the conquest game, where i got G-banged by everyone.

If i understand well, no matter the game i play, i'm always targetted.

Well Eclipse, you want my help? convince me.

Are we even allowed to talk about that on the thread? Plus, this thread's filled with lies. How do we know you're not lying...?

Well I have not disclosed information about anyone else and haven't really given out any significant info about what happened in the MS back-rooms. 

And well you will have to trust me. If you don't then you don't. I don't really think there's much of a point trying to convince someone who doesn't trust me.

Well I have not disclosed information about anyone else and haven't really given out any significant info about what happened in the MS back-rooms. 

And well you will have to trust me. If you don't then you don't. I don't really think there's much of a point trying to convince someone who doesn't trust me.

So as long as you don't give any significant info, it's okay to talk about it? I would think not, but until Stray Cat speaks, I cannot say.

I do trust you. I trust you'll make the right decision...

Y'know? I feel like everybody here is like a character from Danganronpa.

Stray Cat is obviously Monokuma.

Tiago is Naegi.

Vemo I haven't seen talk much, so we'll just say he's Fukawa.

Kyrt is Kirigiri.

Funya is Kuwata.

Linova is Fujisaki.

Cyr is Asahina.

Sanada is Togami.

Kurisu is Ogami.

Eclipsed is Celes.

SoulJustIn is Maizono.

FinalChaos is Owada.

Grim is Ishimaru.

I'm Hagakure.

And Kosaki is Yamada. Cuz he's a weeb.

Stray Cat is obviously Monokuma.

Tiago is Naegi.

Vemo I haven't seen talk much, so we'll just say he's Fukawa.

Kyrt is Kirigiri.

Funya is Kuwata.

Linova is Fujisaki.

Cyr is Asahina.

Sanada is Togami.

Kurisu is Ogami.

Eclipsed is Celes.

SoulJustIn is Maizono.

FinalChaos is Owada.

Grim is Ishimaru.

I'm Hagakure.

And Kosaki is Yamada. Cuz he's a weeb.

I haven't played Dangan Ronpa yet so I wouldn't know much.

But after looking it up .............. Do I really resemble a biker gang leader ?!

Not really, but because of how he acts in the game, and what you did to me, I decided you would be him.

I'm just waiting for Kosakis' reaction to this. :holo:

Cyr is Asahina.

I had the same feeling, thinking about everyone as a character form Danganronpa. I'm not sure how I resemble Asahina, but here are my impressions on everyone so far, just for fun~  ^_^

Stray Cat -  :upupu:

Tiago - OOA2ndE.png

Vemo - 6Q0hYXG.png

Kyrt - 5qgwvIa.png

Funya - 9sa8Vvq.png

Linova - BX8Pohb.png

Cyr - XpR4909.png

Sanada - tsDN4Ho.png

Kurisu - avrsPuZ.png

Eclipsed - dU6pud3.png

SoulJustin - wDWw6sB.png

FinalChaos - Ow5QXyz.png