Hello!

Chronozael

Hello all! I've been on this forum for a while now, but just made this account yesterday even though I was banned right after I signed up because of me messing up with the registration process

Well, putting that aside, I'm not that new to VN's, and I think I've played quite a bit. My first VN is Majikoi that get it's final patch recently, and I was really happy about it, because I can finish reading my first VN. 

Miyako_Shiina-_Approves!.jpg

After that I read hoshimemo, grisaia, osadai, konosora, and a couple more. Sadly I only can play that already translated to english, since I can't read japanese .

I'm from Indonesia, and even though in Indonesia we have the forum to talk about VN too, but here in fuwanovel, I think it's a really great forum with many good people, so I think I just hanging out here and made an account. 

As for my VN's taste, as long as the graphic is quite good, and the story is at least have a decent plot, I'm willing to read it. But I don't like Yuri, and BL.

I know my english is not perfect, actually I think it's bad. But hey, I'm trying to improved it, so feel free to correct it.

Well, after all that introduction, I just hope we can get along here. Cheers  :holo:

Oh, and this is (probably) the best VN I read so far

1237517224_m075.jpg

Hello all! I've been on this forum for a while now, but just made this account yesterday even though I was banned right after I signed up because of me messing up with the registration process

Well, putting that aside, I'm not that new to VN's, and I think I've played quite a bit. My first VN is Majikoi that get it's final patch recently, and I was really happy about it, because I can finish reading my first VN. 

Miyako_Shiina-_Approves!.jpg

After that I read hoshimemo, grisaia, osadai, konosora, and a couple more. Sadly I only can play that already translated to english, since I can't read japanese .

I'm from Indonesia, and even though in Indonesia we have the forum to talk about VN too, but here in fuwanovel, I think it's a really great forum with many good people, so I think I just hanging out here and made an account. 

As for my VN's taste, as long as the graphic is quite good, and the story is at least have a decent plot, I'm willing to read it. But I don't like Yuri, and BL.

I know my english is not perfect, actually I think it's bad. But hey, I'm trying to improved it, so feel free to correct it.

Well, after all that introduction, I just hope we can get along here. Cheers  :holo:

Oh, and this is (probably) the best VN I read so far

1237517224_m075.jpg

Hey there, so you actually get unbanned huh XD

Anyway, welcome to the forum.