Signed up problem

Ahh, this brings back memories....

Back when I signed up for the forums, I got the same error too. Apparently it was because any account from Singapore is automatically banned due to a spamming incident of sorts. Had to get Steve to unban me  :nervous:

Ahh, this brings back memories....

Back when I signed up for the forums, I got the same error too. Apparently it was because any account from Singapore is automatically banned due to a spamming incident of sorts. Had to get Steve to unban me  :nervous:

Did he unban you? Well I'm really sorry for my friend, but he REALLY want to use this ID. And he really want to active in the forums so, I hope the admins can unban him.

It's not a problem unbanning him, it's the spam filter being too strict on certain criteria (country of origin, IP address range, email complexity [since most email addresses used by spammers are some gibberish]). If Tay hasn't done so already I'll unban him right now.

It's not a problem unbanning him, it's the spam filter being too strict on certain criteria (country of origin, IP address range, email complexity [since most email addresses used by spammers are some gibberish]). If Tay hasn't done so already I'll unban him right now.