I don't understand how this works (Clannad) (SOLVED)

I just downloaded the Clannad visual novel using uTorrent, but all I can do is watch the opening and listen to some sounds in it. I don't know how to get to the start menu in this thing. Could someone please explain this to me?

Double Click REALLIVE.exe to start the game.

From now on always provide more informationas requested in the link Luch posted above. That way we know the exact problem your having.

Great! Another several hours for this thing to download and may not even work.

Edit: Oops. I guess I deleted it too soon.

Edit #2: I think the problem is that it was seeding. I don't really understand anything about that. If you could explain this to me, it might help.

Seeding on torrents means that you are allowing your network's bandwidth to be used to help share the files with other people. After you finish torrenting, right click the torrent and select'open file location'. This will open the folder with the game. Then drag it to your desktop or something, and open reallive.exe in it to play the game.

as far as I know all fuwanovel releases come in an archive, you will need to extract the archive (should be self extracting one as far as I remember) first and inside should be the game pre-patched to English, including the REALLIVE.EXE file which you use to run the game.

Reallive is almost ALWAYS picked up by my antivirus. I have to go in and take it out of quarantine every time I add a game.

Check your antivirus. Hopefully it's there.

yea that's anti-virus that quaranteed it, u need to restore it from your anti-virus and tell it to ignore this file (but sometimes they dont ignore it anyway, which causes headaches). sometimes i have to flat out delete my anti-virus cause i get so annoyed