Is Minatosoft making more majikoi?

MayhemBlankz

I just finished Majikoi and finished all translated route of Majikoi S and if they're going to make another Majikoi then i think they need to put more plot and have at least a true ending (A harem end where he end up having sexual relationship to all of them would be nice).

With Majikoi, Majikoi S, and Majikoi A I personally don't think we need more majikoi anytime soon.

I just finished Majikoi and finished all translated route of Majikoi S and if they're going to make another Majikoi then i think they need to put more plot and have at least a true ending (A harem end where he end up having sexual relationship to all of them would be nice).

personally i dont believe there´ll be anymore majiko coming out in the near future. they´ve got many other projects going on & i do think they dont want to end like e.g. circus, where 95% of their games are dealing with the da capo universe. there´s definitely more to minatosoft than just majiko & i hope it´ll stay so in the future. 

though riding on the hype train & squeezing out every bucks where possibible may be succesfull for a short (or longer) period of time, there´s also the very big risk of the custumers getting bored of the series & then the whole company might crumble, cause they´ve bet everything on only one product.

While playing the Momoyo route of Majikoi, I couldn't help but wish that all of the characters managed to hook up with one another. It seemed like they were specifically hinting at those hidden crushes within the group and it got my hopes up, but it never happened. I mean, Gen-san has a pure love for Wanko and they're both good people, they deserve to be together! That's kind of what I wanted a true end to be, but they'll never do it because it would probably enrage many, many fans. I would love it, though.

With Majikoi, Majikoi S, and Majikoi A I personally don't think we need more majikoi anytime soon.

You ask for a more plot heavy Majikoi, than at the same time ask for a harem end... while not contradictory to each other, those two things have a hard time coexisting.

And I really don't think a plot-heavy Majikoi would even be good. Majikoi is good because it's so light-hearted and fun. Fill it full of drama and you'll ruin it.

Agreed, it works because it doesnt really take it self too seriously and theres lots of good slapstick humor throughout

YES, I would be willing to bet my entire savings on it. It may be 2 or 3 years away, maybe even 4, but it's coming sooner or later. Why do I have this opinion? It's like this, you have been reading manga, light novels, watching anime, or even playing visual novels very long, then your probably well aware that the Japanese milk their media for every penny they can get out of it. If somethings popular, then it keeps coming until sales start to decline. (The Bleach Manga is an excellent example) Heck, the Japanese even split the Steve Jobs autobiography into 2 volumes.

There are sequels and alternative versions of older visual novels coming out all the time. Remakes took. Look at the White Album, they made a remake and then a sequel about 10 years after the original. I think.  There's even visual novels that are up to their 8th sequel. (Alicesoft)

So yeah, I think there will be more. It may be a while, but It will happen. I just hope they don't add another 10 more girls and make the game even more crowded. The 2nd game has too many characters for my taste. I felt like protagonist was just a spectator most of the time. If an when they do make a 3rd one, I think the best idea would be to start it with all the current characters graduating and then start it with a whole new class. I think the current protag has had plenty of sex and romance with all the girls. Of course it would be cool if in the next game he was the prim-minister of Japan and his wife Shiina Miyako as a teacher at the school. She was the only girl in my eyes for the whole game. Her hardcore loyalty moved me and plus I would like to see a 30 year old sexy version of her punishing loud students. She was great.

Just my 2 cents.

Jeffrey

...There is Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu and it also has a great team working on it.

And Takahiro have a lot of projects: Akame, Akame Zero, YuYuYu S, Taiyou no Ko and Gin'iro. I doubt he has a time to work on something else. At least, not until Gin'iro is out.

I know he's a busy guy, he's very well known and such. In fact he just worked with Minato Carnival for Anekoji just recently

• 3 months later...

Dammit too many things to address in one response...

Is Anekouji out yet?

I would Love there to be more majikoi but must admit that it is on its last leg. There is not more to tell that has not been told. Particularly after the original. They all had perfect endings. S circumvented this by adding new leads but you cant really keep that up for a whole new game. I look forward to A5 and mourn the death of my favorite series. 

I want Minato to make new games though. I was not in love with Jun'ai and did not finish it due to massive spoilers ruining it for me but I did like the game. I got far and it was fun. Many of the scenes were hilarious and I liked the setup.

Majikoi with new characters is pointless. It would not be majikoi at all. It would be a knock off with the same setting.

I dont hate the pairing of MoroxMiyako but would rage over it because there is no possible way to write in a universe in which Shiina leaves Yamato and have it still make any sense.

I hope not to see too many crossover references in the future. I would cry every time they brought up Tatsu. Please let there only be minor characters like Ageha and cookie.

I know most people hate me for it but I would love to see a route for Haguro. I want to see her get rid of her makeup and go full dere. You know like she was not actually ugly like that but just wearing makeup (Its a real thing in japan btw).