Is Minatosoft making more majikoi?

MayhemBlankz

Honestly i think majikoi is a good series, and i want to know if there are any plans for another majikoi? 

Finishing the anime, manga and the visual novel, needless to say i am very sad to see it all end.

i believe it is a masterpiece, and i wonder if Minatosoft is going to like, i dunno, continue majikoi or something

TBH i just hope they wont milk it too much, I mean A itself already pretty damn good albeit some route just really disappointing but man...that damn main arc and the new mystery antagonist is a nice pace in A.

My personal opinion is i really want a after route of Haou/Seiso route....she really need more action and more backstory but i like her route. 

@Ren, yeah thats the final Majikoi A-5. i think what he means after Majikoi A.

i highly doubt so since they are mostly focusing on Minato Carnival and with a lot of experienced and good members in for Anekoji ( even Takahiro is involved ). So they'll most probably focusing more on Carnival than Soft for now. Expect it to come out next year or in 2 years if they are

i highly doubt so since they are mostly focusing on Minato Carnival and with a lot of experienced and good members in for Anekoji ( even Takahiro is involved ). So they'll most probably focusing more on Carnival than Soft for now. Expect it to come out next year or in 2 years if they are.

...There is Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu and it also has a great team working on it.

And Takahiro have a lot of projects: Akame, Akame Zero, YuYuYu S, Taiyou no Ko and Gin'iro. I doubt he has a time to work on something else. At least, not until Gin'iro is out.

Crossovers? Whats that? Is that like a same setting thing  Or like they share characters? like an example of a crossover would be?

It's when characters from the same universe end up in anothers title. like for instance Kuki Ageha https://vndb.org/c16780 she was originally from "They Are My Noble Masters" Minato Soft's very first visual novel https://vndb.org/v581 but then appears in Majikoi as Momoyo's best friend.

Also in Tsujidou-san no Junai Road and its FD some of the characters have apparently met or heard of some of the characters from Majikoi.

Renna mentions meeting Hideo who she finds really annoying. No mention if she's met the other Kuki siblings.

Ganaha does mention having been to Kawakami City, no idea if she's been one of Momoyo's challengers.

In the FD, Mito mentions Tsubame and her natto business.

This is why I hope a full on crossover is made some day since there's some good potential there for some good character interactions. Plus I am kind of curious how long Ai and Maki could last against Momoyo.

I've been playing Majikoi S lately and I think it has already grown too big for its own good. I thought the first Majikoi was fine in this regard even with its huge cast, but in S they went overboard and as a result they've lost focus. I'm on the Monshiro route right now, and it seems like the narrative meanders all over the place. It's not necessarily a good thing. They introduce some really important, core female characters and spend a lot of time fleshing them out, then blueball you because they don't have routes. I guess it's a good business strategy because they can sell their routes separately in the A games, but seeing how all of this is playing out, I fully agree with ending the series where it's at now. It's just too big. If it grew any further, it would be a total mess. A third proper Majikoi game would probably be a disaster. I'm not sad that the series is ending, it's on the contrary, I'd be sad if it kept going. The people behind those games will continue making interesting stories with new characters, for the sake of sane storytelling it's for the best that these stories and characters are present in their own new VNs rather than having to share the spotlight. 

I've been playing Majikoi S lately and I think it has already grown too big for its own good. I thought the first Majikoi was fine in this regard even with its huge cast, but in S they went overboard and as a result they've lost focus. I'm on the Monshiro route right now, and it seems like the narrative meanders all over the place. It's not necessarily a good thing. They introduce some really important, core female characters and spend a lot of time fleshing them out, then blueball you because they don't have routes. I guess it's a good business strategy because they can sell their routes separately in the A games, but seeing how all of this is playing out, I fully agree with ending the series where it's at now. It's just too big. If it grew any further, it would be a total mess. A third proper Majikoi game would probably be a disaster. I'm not sad that the series is ending, it's on the contrary, I'd be sad if it kept going. The people behind those games will continue making interesting stories with new characters, for the sake of sane storytelling it's for the best that these stories and characters are present in their own new VNs rather than having to share the spotlight. 

I was thinking that as well. In A none of the girls routes from the original are continued and thats kind of sad. It's like you said, its grown to big and is starting to lose its focus. I hope they stop with the A series, but i also hope they hurry up with Margit's route already.

Well, they have after stories for the original girls in S, and that's actually part of the problem. They're standard fandisc-style after stories where there is barely any story and just a few amusing scenes with multiple h-scenes for each girl. The problem being, S is half-sequel, half-fandisc, and the new core characters end up neglected as a result of this division.

I know. It's just in A it really feels like theyre moving on from the original and itll keep going if they decide to continue the majikoi series. I just get sad knowing Mayucchi is there yet doesnt have a route. Sure theres a quick threesome scene but its not the same

MrMyWYC.jpg

I know Mayu Mayu, but theres nothing i can do about it. Dont look at me like that. (Sniffle sniffle) I..... I can't! (Runs away crying)