Otonokizaka.org | A Love Live! Dedicated Forum

Nosebleed

6.png

Hello everyone. As some of you know Love Live is becoming increasingly popular, our Love Live thread really grew expontentially over the last months.

Well due to this, one of our members, Ezeefreak just launched a forum dedicated to Love Live! in hopes of having more diverse discussion in one single place.

You can visit it at:

http://otonokizaka.org/

You can discuss literally everything Love Live related, we even have a thread for each girl (and alpacas), and if you want to take a break we also have a general discussion board :)

If you like Love Live, wether it be the anime, the manga or the game, by all means feel free to check it out and maybe sign up.

And if you don't know what Love Live is, well it's a good opportunity to get to know the community and the franchise.

Everything is still very much in early stages and we're looking for any kind of feedback.

Nothing is set in stone, so help us improve it.

The goal with all of this is to have a proper place for Love Live chatter and ramblings and of course to have a nice community that share a common interest.

I'm not locking our thread or anything, but we've made an effort to reduce exaggerated influx of messages in it in the past weeks and this is probably the biggest one and I think most people that follow it have definitely noticed that.

I admit, I may be the worst Admin and Webmaster ever...

Due a few problems with my hoster at the beginning I messed up the Domain Name for the Site... it schould not be otonokizaki.org , the right one is of course 

http://www.otonokizaka.org

I registered that one also and now redirected everything to it (the old one still works though)... Sorry for my incompetence ;)