Which Visual Novels Would You Like To See Get Translated?

Kimanor

I would say Cross Channel, I heard some horrible things about the translation and I don't want to ruin my experience with this VN, so it would be really nice to release a proper translation. (by Xseed guys who perfectly translated the videogame Trails in the Sky, ideally huh)

Although I know it'll probably never happen because of the content material... and it'd be something akin to a world miracle of grand proportions when all's said and done, but... I'd really like to see this become officially translated. It's a masterpiece.

So many tens....

I really want to try it now, and it seems the fan TL is about 80% done too.

Until last month I would have said Euphoria, but obviously the wait is over on that one.  ^_^

I guess I would have to say the rest of the Grisaia trilogy (of course) and some more games from Alcot, my number one go-to for moege. (Although I guess that would come from JAST, since they released Osadai.) Clover Days is getting a fan TL, but they have some other games that look like pretty good moege.

On that note, the translation of Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment (a PSVita RPG with dating sim / visual novel elements) by Namco Bandai is supposed to be awful. I've seen screenshots where the text is barely comprehensible (http://www.gamezone.com/originals/2014/08/22/sword-art-online-hollow-fragment-unlocking-heroine-costumes-and-ai-control-guide):

http://download.gamezone.com/uploads/image/data/1169132/Fighting.jpg

http://download.gamezone.com/uploads/image/data/1169133/Weaken.jpg

oh dear god an awfully translated VN of SAO. Wasn't an aweful anime enough torture?

Still waiting for the full Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai patch though, hopefully before i hit 25

I would say Muramasa just to see how they tackle that (amazing) language madness, but we all know that will never happen.

If I had to pick something actually possible, I'd definitely go with Akatsuki no Goei - seeing how succesful Grisaia was, this would definitely be a step in the right direction. :)

• 2 weeks later...

That is incorrect. 

Miyako, Agave and Kazama routes are all in quality checking or near completely translated. 

Agave and Kazama routes can be found completely translated on youtube, and Miyako is being worked on.

All three of these are planned to be made into a patch sometime in the nearish future. It is presumed it'll be completed before the end of the year.

Aiyoku no Eustia!!! my favorite novel...  each month i type "Aiyoku no Eustia english patch 2014" and go read around, thats how i did find this post lol

i am dieing to see this game get done :<  we are all stuck on Eris's Arc T_T 

each line in this game is pure epic, everything is epic in it :< 

i will keep waiting T+T