The Fuwanovel Award's System is Getting an Overhaul!

Good news everyone! I was testing some things out with a fun award icon recently on Fuwanovel and I wanted to see if increasing the size of an image would affect the forums and/or break them entirely. After testing it out though, everything works fine! It turns out that because we only showcase awards on our profile pages in a separate tab, nothing will be affected and all that will happen is that the list will be slightly longer and you may need to scroll down to see them all. Check it out:

tlmdgN4.jpg

What does this mean you say? Well, I will be going back and increasing the size of all the current awards in the database. Now we will be able to see how awesome everyone is without having to squint our eyes! The best part? People will now be able to help contribute awards themselves by submitting awesome picture ideas and designing Fuwanovel based icons. In fact, if you have any ideas, please post them in the official thread for the award's system located below.

Original Thread Link: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/7425-fuwanovels-contributionparticipation-recognition-system-aka-cpr-how-it-works

I look forward to hearing some awesome ideas for images if you have any, and hope this makes you somewhat excited.

Edit: Heck, here is a better version that I edited with Fuwa colors:

FcnXsSk.png