Supipara sequel from mangagamer and minori?possible?

John117

I read on the weekly translation VN translation status every sunday. 

The status of Supipara is......

Supipara - Intend to fund through Eden's sales

So. . . . I did compleated Supipara but unfortunately in was minori's work which almost made them bankrupt since not many were buying Supipara since it's an all ages game. There were only 2 heroins in the game and the others were actually planned but discontinued.

Do you think minori would continue the series. I hope we can do I kick starter for this though like with clannad and grisaia trilogy for minori to continue the series.

I wish I didn't even look at that link. I'm pretty sure I have some like repressed childhood witch fetish or something because I dressed up as a witch almost every Halloween and witch stories are pretty much the only fantasy stories I like. ;-; if I didn't realize they might be translating a witch VN I wouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

Although then again these witches don't have cute witch hats on so I might live if it doesn't get an official translation. But seriously guys, witches.

I really do hope Eden* sales pick up for this, but I definitely don't expect the pick up to be coming from Steam. Maybe I'll post in my Steam VN groups to see if I can get the admins to send this out an announcement to try to rally up more sales. I don't think any of my groups announced the prospect of Supipara being released with enough Eden* sales.

i do expect the first 2 strechgoals beeing reached in a not sooo distant future, but regarding the other ones....bit too ambitious

I feel like it'll be a snowball event. Since the gauge is based off of Eden* + Supipara sales once we reach 100k and Supipara comes out we'll have an easier time reaching 200k, and if we find new fans of the Supipara game then as it gains a fanbase there should be an easier time reaching for the other goals with Supipara's profits.

Meh it wont reach the goals even with Supipara out. In steam only VNs wich can generate funny reviews and are seen as a joke succeed in there. Say if Supipara making depended on say the Sakura series it would had a more realistic chance of being made.

And last time i checked Supipara failed because it didnt had H AND it was being charged as a full game when the game wasnt substantial enough (Like say someone charges you 60$ for an xbox live tier game) wich could turn off many customers overseas.

Meh it wont reach the goals even with Supipara out. In steam only VNs wich can generate funny reviews and are seen as a joke succeed in there. Say if Supipara making depended on say the Sakura series it would had a more realistic chance of being made.

And last time i checked Supipara failed because it didnt had H AND it was being charged as a full game when the game wasnt substantial enough (Like say someone charges you 60$ for an xbox live tier game) wich could turn off many customers overseas.

Yo all you need is a cute witch girl for the game to be considered substantial enough, just saying. I wouldn't know about xbox live tier games though. I grew up with a lot of younger siblings in the house so I wasn't allowed to play anything that wasn't rated E for Everyone on my Wii and so I just grew up preferring laptop and handheld console games to things like a Playstation, Xbox, or Wii.

Well she was designed to be cute and i have seen people say she is cute but anyways i dont think a witch will do much and its not like she will be able to carry the whole game on her back.

But we are talking of a game WAYS off for release so maybe the steam market might change by that time. Lets see how LWR fares in the meantime to see Steam position on cute.