Grisaia no Kajitsu a few questions

bogdankl

so i created this thread because i'm playing grisaia and i only did the amane and sakaki route and im in the middle of the sachi one but i have a few burning question and i' tring to sidestep any spoilers so before we go any further let me insert here

<BOGDAN'S BIG BAD SPOILER WARNING>

so i did the amane route first and i have to say it was the most heartwrecking story i've seen in a long fucking time but i only got to do the good ending, the story is heavy enough and i am afraid if i do the bad ending amane's gonna die and i don't wanna see that so i ask here the few questions i have

1. Do we ever find out what kazuki buried in the woods, if it is revealed in the bad ending please just tell me here

2. What happend to kazuki's head, again if i find out in the bad ending please let me know

3. is it even worth watching the anime? i think it only has 12 episodes and considering how large the novel is and just how many details are in the flashback i doubt they could do it justice even if they just focused on one girl

considering i only did the amane and sakaki route both of them with only the good ending please be considerate ^^

Thank you very much and have a nice evning ^_^

Hello Bogdankl. I played Grisaia no Kajitsu a long time ago so my memories aren't that clear. But If i'm right you know (I should say guess) a bit what happened to Kazuki in the good ending. Just be logical, ask yourself the good questions and you will able to understand, maybe not the entire story but the interesting part. I don't remember the bad ending precisely but

You played Amane's good ending, ask yourself how it could have ended and you'll guess the bad ending and I don't understand if you want or not to be spoiled with kazuki's event so I won't answer that.

About the anime I really don't know, because I didn't watch it. I hope that I didn't spoil you something some that you didnt want to know.

i quess il do the bad ending at some point, i made a save at each choice presented anyways, but ever since the story of amane popped outta nowhere i stopped assuming anything about this VN, i mean how could i have seen that coming???

anyways thaks for the quick answers, much apreciated ^^

quick side note <spoiler alert>

i dunno about you and your implied but that girl was pinned down had a broken arm and a man and 2 girls on top of her sooooooo.... yeah.... I mean it's not like i have any feelings for here or anything /was that good michiru sensei) I love you kazuki.....

i quess il do the bad ending at some point, i made a save at each choice presented anyways, but ever since the story of amane popped outta nowhere i stopped assuming anything about this VN, i mean how could i have seen that coming???

anyways thaks for the quick answers, much apreciated ^^

quick side note <spoiler alert>

i dunno about you and your implied but that girl was pinned down had a broken arm and a man and 2 girls on top of her sooooooo.... yeah.... I mean it's not like i have any feelings for here or anything /was that good michiru sensei) I love you kazuki.....

SPOILER ON THE PLOT, and my thoughts on Kazuki's case

In the story we learn that all of amane and kazuki's classmates have been found dead, dismembered. There have to be someone that did it, and Kazuki's body wasnt found. They said that they were so much body parts that they couldn't tell if she was still alive. I assume that she killed them all.

SPOILER ON THE PLOT, and my thoughts on Kazuki's case

In the story we learn that all of amane and kazuki's classmates have been found dead, dismembered. There have to be someone that did it, and Kazuki's body wasnt found. They said that they were so much body parts that they couldn't tell if she was still alive. I assume that she killed them all.

But everyone was already going full cannibal. You could also very safely assume that they massacred each other. But... the only viable way for Kazuki to survive that situation was probably to join them, and somehow work out a scheme where she was the last one standing.

But everyone was already going full cannibal. You could also very safely assume that they massacred each other. But... the only viable way for Kazuki to survive that situation was probably to join them, and somehow work out a scheme where she was the last one standing.

srry for the late reply

didn't they say they found the instructor in one pice dead from hepatitis, and also i asume she hid food away and that was what is buried i still didn't do the bad ending, im sure amane dies and i'm not prepared to deal with that, also i asume as soon as amane got out of the wods she called for help and they found the crash site fairly quickly, considering she hid suplies and she was already dealing with low food i think she wouldn't start canibalizing, also people one major thing, SHE HAD ABROKEN ARM, and i find it very hard to belive she could kill everyone with it, bare in mind that those people were deranged and out of theyr minds so i doubut she could fool them <or maybe it made it easy to fool them> also she is a genius and i doub't she would cause so much misery and pain to yuuji and amane both in survivng and not showing herself, also what's with the images online on her with an robo arm, and also the wiki says she's alive, but dead in grisaia

and when are people gonna translate the rest of the games please smart sempais get on that

and hey look at  that i'm not brain dead and figured out the spoiler part on my own, not really

still i must admit she is my favorite and the one i love the most so far in this vn, i dunno why but she's just so lovely

She's not really a genius, since they were a few hours at most from the city they came from (which was Tokyo right?), knew the direction they came from, could follow the road, and walking in ANY (straight) direction, they'll find civilisation within 2 days. They also could have found any sort of clearing and started a forest fire, which would bring everyone around in helicopters very quickly.

But seriously, they were only driving for a few hours. Here's an average of the range they could have gone in 2 hours: http://i.imgur.com/09tpf3s.jpg

Adding a few more km to that route length to err on the side of this being legit, 175km is 108 miles. The average distance someone can walk in 8 hours seems to be 20-25 miles, now given the desperate situation they're in, we'll say they walk for 12 hours, essentially all the light they can use, which also allows a couple hours for breaks (say 5am - 8pm), 3 hour break through the day. Again taking the lower end of that at 30 miles per day. They can obviously look at the sun, and they must have known which direction from Tokyo they went to wherever they were going. So they know relatively well which direction to go in, at least the cardinal direction. The Greater Tokyo Area (which fits the circle really well) has a population density of 2,629/km2, although in removing Tokyo's 13,185,502 people from that (since it screws numbers and they're outside Tokyo) as well as its area of 2,187/km2, then we get ~22,496,958 people in ~11,385/km2, a density of 1,976/km2.

So they're covering around 48km a day, against a density of 1,976 people per km2. In addition to that they already know the general direction they need to go in to get back to Tokyo, and if you actually look at Google maps around here https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/35.7600308,139.5975725/36.3457686,138.4244901/@35.977456,139.6622889,9z/data=!4m2!4m1!3e0- There is simply no possible way they could not find a main road going in ANY direction. Even if they don't go in a straight line and need to make detours, they will still absolutely hit a road within 2 days and ~95km walked. Also factor in that they can see for miles when going up a mountain, giving them even easier coverage of finding a road, houses, farms, villages, anything. let's not forgot either that they have a big fucking landmark by the name of Mt Fuji as well.

Yes, they had some injured, but only a couple that couldn't move, and you don't keep everyone in one place for the sake of 1 or 2 people, when it's the stupidest thing to do. Plus the teacher did leave to get help, and I'm not buying the idea that he's so completely retarded that he couldn't find anything either.

So it was a nice idea overall, but entirely ruined due to the premise being something that just can't happen. Not having reception on their phones the whole time is bullcrap too. Especially if they started walking, soon as they came near anything they'd get it back.

One thing that's hard to get across to people who have never been out in complete wilderness (as in miles and miles of untamed land in all directions) is how incredibly hard it is to simply go straight. The mere task of walking in a straight direction in that environment is really hard and in the real world people routinely get lost in forests so small you'd be shocked it's even possible. You get turned around incredibly easily, you are unable to see the horizon for a landmark, or even the sky most of the time. Every tree looks the same. One small slip up and all of a sudden you're going in the totally wrong direction. Without proper survival training, setting out in that environment would be a really, really stupid task. Especially with so many people. Also, 48km a day? In that terrain? Are you kidding me? The more people you have, the slower you go, and one person probably couldn't even do that.

let's just say they can't get out because... anime logic=/=irl logic, also yeah theory is nice and all but until you get lost in a real forest and come back unscratched i don't realy think getting out is that easy in practice, also you need to think about they stress that was put on them and stress always leads to bad judgement and many mistakes

just a a side speculation and realy far featched hopefull thinking

what if she ate her hand, crazy but would explain photos of her with a robo arm and would sort of keep her from going full canibal, can you tell i realy love this girl =))

MASSIVE FUCKING SPOILERS

Abyssal Monkey, on 18 Feb 2015 - 4:23 PM, said:

I would have to reread the entirety to give specific evidence, but this was the conclusion I came to.  It basically boiled down to

In angelic howl, the authors would have never introduced the carrot faking scene without a purpose, making it a chekhov's scenario which gets fulfilled at the end when they conclude that there are I think it was 11 bodies but they were scattered parts. This left room for her to play and escape death. Like Amane said, she doubts that Kazuki would have died, and given her intelligence, I doubt it as well.

Later the company Yuuji works for would have picked her up. Remember the excuse that was used at one point about how they had commited serious crimes? Thats a smokescreen of truth and lies. She would have been perceived as a cannibal like Amane making her a criminal, but in reality she wasn't.  She could be held in their basement and never officially exist because she is already declared "dead".

The other bit come along in each of the routes about how hyper intelligent she is and I believe at one point, even Yuuji claims that she always knew what he was thinking. What finally tipped me off and made me convinced was during Makina's route the professor clearly read every move Yuuji was going to make as if she knew exactly what he was thinking.

The entire story really just drops the clues everywhere but those were the major ones that shifted my thinking.  I might be over thinking the entire meta at this point, but Frontwing always made it clear that when something was off, there was a reason for it being off.  Add into the fact that the character plays a role in more than one route route on multiple occasions and you can start making assumptions that it actually isn't just a plot device but a truly important character.

My thoughts on the matter summed up on a different thread.

MASSIVE FUCKING SPOILERS

Abyssal Monkey, on 18 Feb 2015 - 4:23 PM, said:

My thoughts on the matter summed up on a different thread.

you make a pretty compelling case there , and considering the messed up stories in this vn I think this is a pretty good scenario, now i fell like i wanna go kill myself knowing that

you make a pretty compelling case there , and considering the messed up stories in this vn I think this is a pretty good scenario, now i fell like i wanna go kill myself knowing that

I did put a humongous warning sign for a reason...  :amane:

Anyway, that was my theory that I had crafted about 4/5ths of the way through the story, when I did Amane's route.  It's actually the only VN that had made me nerd out hard enough on such a trivial matter to make me actually think about it for more than a few minutes.  Good on you Grisaia.

I did put a humongous warning sign for a reason...  :amane:

Anyway, that was my theory that I had crafted about 4/5ths of the way through the story, when I did Amane's route.  It's actually the only VN that had made me nerd out hard enough on such a trivial matter to make me actually think about it for more than a few minutes.  Good on you Grisaia.

so i was doing the sacchi route when i stumbled across this

http://postimg.org/image/4q3tyxo4t/ pretty much speaks for itself

myth... plausible