Is there a VN(s) about being transferred in to a new world or a video game world?

eineajern

It's a common animu trope, you can find it all over the place in any medium, I'm surprised to not see a tag for it on VNDB. Koihime Musou and Dual Savior are both VNs where everyday protagonist gets sent to fantasy world and goes on adventures.

Eien no Aselia/Aselia the Eternal, you can buy it from Jast.

There's also Duel Savior which I haven't read but it doesn't look very good.

And Seinarukana which is the sequel to Aselia, it's going to be released by Jast in english soonish.

And... uh... Muv-Luv I guess.

these are about it, but dual savior is actually pretty decent.

I suppose Koihime musou coould also be counted in on that but well it really is not a big part of the story in that one.

Eien no Aselia/Aselia the Eternal, you can buy it from Jast.

And Seinarukana which is the sequel to Aselia, it's going to be released by Jast in english soonish.

And... uh... Muv-Luv I guess.

It's a common animu trope, you can find it all over the place in any medium, I'm surprised to not see a tag for it on VNDB. Koihime Musou and Dual Savior are both VNs where everyday protagonist gets sent to fantasy world and goes on adventures.

On the things you mentioned, which one do you guys recommend the most?

On the things you mentioned, which one do you guys recommend the most?

It depends on what you are looking for, there are a lot of different ways you can go with this vague of a starting point. Whether you were interested in romance, or adventure, or gameplay ect. would change my suggestion. There are a lot more games that use this trope in many genres (for both protag and heroines), I suggested two fantasy VNs because that seemed to me most likely what you were looking for since you mentioned "Game worlds". 

If fantasy is what you are looking for, then Kiohime Musou if you're interested in a war story based off the romance of three kingdoms or Duel Savior if you are looking for more standard fantasy adventuring.

It's fine. Standard animu fantasy plot and character with pretty good gameplay. Wouldn't top my list anywhere, apart for maybe this thread, as I was never too into Eien no Aselia.

It depends on what you are looking for, there are a lot of different ways you can go with this vague of a starting point. Whether you were interested in romance, or adventure, or gameplay ect. would change my suggestion. There are a lot more games that use this trope in many genres (for both protag and heroines), I suggested two fantasy VNs because that seemed to me most likely what you were looking for since you mentioned "Game worlds". 

If fantasy is what you are looking for, then Kiohime Musou if you're interested in a war story based off the romance of three kingdoms or Duel Savior if you are looking for more standard fantasy adventuring.

It's fine. Standard animu fantasy plot and character with pretty good gameplay. Wouldn't top my list anywhere, apart for maybe this thread, as I was never too into Eien no Aselia.

Thanks man. I'm going to play Koihime right away!

Hmm this is interesting I dont know a thing about Giga's VN. How is this different? and also can you recommend a Giga VN?

Unfortunately, Duel Savior is the only translated one.

And yeah, other Giga titles have much better combat system, like Baldr series or Material Brave.

You shouldn't have any problem with Duel Savior if you haven't played other titles though.

Compare to other Giga's VN, it has the worst gameplay imo...

I wouldn't think to compare it to the Baldr Sky games, which are the only other Giga games I've played. This thread wasn't asking for VNs with the best gameplay, but games with a particular plot element. 

Hmm this is interesting I dont know a thing about Giga's VN. How is this different? and also can you recommend a Giga VN?

None of them are translated

Unfortunately, Duel Savior is the only translated one.

And yeah, other Giga titles have much better combat system, like Baldr series or Material Brave.

You shouldn't have any problem with Duel Savior if you haven't played other titles though.

None of them are translated

More reasons to learn Japanese. <_<

I'd recommend Aselia and Muv-Luv the most out of my suggested titles. Muv-Luv Alternative (the sequel) is pretty much a must read if you like VNs anyway. The "transportation" part only comes to play in the second half of Muv-Luv and in Alternative though.

Aselia isn't super great or anything but I'd recommend that over Koihime any day.

Dengeki Stryker kind of fits the bill, except it's the reverse. Manga characters suddenly find themselves in the real world, including the protagonist. It's superhero themed. I found it pretty amusing, but the action is a bit stale and generic. Make sure you get the updated/expanded version, Cho Dengeki Stryker.

I'd recommend Aselia and Muv-Luv the most out of my suggested titles. Muv-Luv Alternative (the sequel) is pretty much a must read if you like VNs anyway. The "transportation" part only comes to play in the second half of Muv-Luv and in Alternative though.

Aselia isn't super great or anything but I'd recommend that over Koihime any day.

Muv luv and Muv luv alternative without a doubt.

As the thing your are looking for is a intergral part of the character development of the protag.

The only bad thing is that in order to fully understand Muv Luv alternative you first have to play Muv Luv extra and unlimitted (same game, different story's) (basically two prequals)

And while unlimited is pretty decent extra can be a bit meh.

But alternative is without a doubt worth it. (it is without a doubt one of the best vn's out there, and probably the best in the sci fi category)

Ive been saving the Muv Luv series till later I heard that they take a lot of time to finish and I don't have a lot of free time right now.

I think I'll play it once I have a summer vacation.

Right now I'm looking for some dumb fun and light-hearted novels to pass time away.

Other than that Thank you for your help!

The 'guy/girl from Earth being transported to another world' trope is probably one of the most well-used (in a good way) ones I've ever encountered.  Some of the best fantasy VNs, anime, and manga out there use this as the beginning for their story, and it works surprisingly well at fulfilling the fantasies of people who use fiction as a form of escapism.  It provides enough of a link with 'our' world that you can fantasize about being the characters involved, without taking it so far as to remove their personalities.  

Some early examples are Escaflowne, Fushigi Yuugi, Aselia...  I really wish they'd produce more VNs of this type on PC... (preferably by someone besides Debo no Su Seisakusho)