Greetings

Hatsune Miku

Hello!

My names Hatsune Miku, you can call me miku if you want :) I think im fairly new to the visual novel gang. (just started today lol) As you can probably tell I really love vocaloids and jpop :)

Ummm I really dont know what else to say ._.

Currently trying to learn japanese, not going so well though.

Well, thanks for reading and have a good day?

(im socially awkward...)

Thank you all. but what happened to my forum avatar? it was working perfectly earlier and now its broken...

I'm not a tech guy so all I can recommend is to try uploading using a different image host or uploading directly from your computer. Some sites don't like hot linking.

My names Hatsune Miku, you can call me miku if you want :)/>/>/> I think im fairly new to the visual novel gang. (just started today lol) As you can probably tell I really love vocaloids and jpop :)/>/>/>

Nice to meet you; do you play the Project Diva series of games? I've been getting interested in those.

Currently trying to learn japanese, not going so well though.

Sometimes japanese is discussed in the chat, so you should get on there when you can.

look in HOW TO JOIN

(im socially awkward...)

So was I, but I found out how to make the awkwardness go away: stay away from other people.