Any games like HuniePop?

Mugi

I've never really played anything like this, so I don't know how many games like this exist, or if the others are of any where near the same quality, but I just finished HuniePop and it was rather entertaining. Are there any other games like it? I assume that the whole puzzle thing isn't going to be in any of the others.

Definitely no.

Those conversation annoyed me to death.

Just can't stand girls talking that way.

I guess you're talking about the conversation between Audrey & Kyanna? That's the only conversation in the game where they swear that much. Actually, Audrey is - if I remember correctly - the only girl in the game that swears anyway. I got addicted to that game after about 30 minutes... Only one CG left.

• 2 weeks later...

if you wanna play a vn that has real gameplay elements then sengoku rance is the way to go, come to think of it, they kinda match in terms of perversion and of the wall craziness but i only played like 1h of that game

also i started playing little busters and that has some gameplay elements <tho i feel the absence of my loli h-scenes since there's no EX translation>

also... agarest generation of war, but i have problems calling that game a VN at that point it's as much a visual novel as it is a srpg, even so i still recomend it <happy waifu hunting>

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

There's a developing interest for games like HuniePop sheerly because of the unreasonable measure of fun and fulfilling ongoing interaction that this contribution conveys. What was contributed on Kickstarter back 2013 has now transformed into an establishment that keeps on fascinating fans with its astounding mix of tile-coordinating and grown-up dating recreation. With the assistance of its Candy Crush-like tile-coordinating interactivity, you can collaborate with young ladies – as a kid or a young lady – during dates that can eventually prompt you going through the night together. This dating sim idea may sound pretty messy from the start, however when you get into the game, it truly gets you snared on it. Over the course, the creators of this fabulous game have kept on refreshing it, and are good to go to deliver a spin-off named HuniePop 2: Double Date soon. In any case, in the event that you can hardly wait for it, we have picked here a bunch of 6 best games that hope to offer indistinguishable ongoing interaction components. Here some of the best games like Huniepop