Lilium x Triangle Translation Project

Nosebleed

Not sure how to attach files like that to a forum post but I can tell you exactly where I got my copy of the game and patch if that helps. Both were obtained from page one of this very forum topic. Clicking the big bold Full Patch Release words below the picture directed me to a file on MediaFire and I used the dmm store link below that to purchase the game. Where did you get yours? Is there another version of the patch/game somewhere else I should be using?

I've tested the patch on the physical release of the game. It seems that the digitally-sold version is slightly differrent, as the exe sizes would already suggest that much.

I've tested the patch on the physical release of the game. It seems that the digitally-sold version is slightly differrent, as the exe sizes would already suggest that much.

Great, so I have to buy the game again in physical form now...unless the kind people who worked on the English translation would be willing to update the patch for the digital release. Are any such people still reading the posts here by any chance or have you all moved on from this project? A little help would be very much appreciated!

Great, so I have to buy the game again in physical form now...unless the kind people who worked on the English translation would be willing to update the patch for the digital release. Are any such people still reading the posts here by any chance or have you all moved on from this project? A little help would be very much appreciated!

I'm the hacker for this project...

I'm the hacker for this project...

Oh, well in that case first I would like to thank you for your hard work. There is so much good stuff in Japan that never makes it over here that it makes me want to cry so I have a lot of respect for people who do what you do. Second, are you planning on updating the patch for the digital version? If not then assuming there are different editions of the physical release which one should I aim for and how do I identify it? They seem to be selling it on Amazon but I thought I should ask before paying any more money. The last thing I need is two copies of this game I can't use.

Oh, well in that case first I would like to thank you for your hard work. There is so much good stuff in Japan that never makes it over here that it makes me want to cry so I have a lot of respect for people who do what you do. Second, are you planning on updating the patch for the digital version? If not then assuming there are different editions of the physical release which one should I aim for and how do I identify it? They seem to be selling it on Amazon but I thought I should ask before paying any more money. The last thing I need is two copies of this game I can't use.

I don't think there are differences among the physical editions of the game. To get the patch working, I'll first need to figure out what what's different with the digital version.

But I have one idea that I'd like to try out. Can you download this and overwrite the one in your game folder? This is the unmodified archive.dat from my physical copy. Make a backup if you need to, then copy in the english patch files, and run the english exe.

EDIT : replaced archive with english version. Anyone having the same issue with the game's digital release should use this file.

I don't think there are differences among the physical editions of the game. To get the patch working, I'll first need to figure out what what's different with the digital version.

But I have one idea that I'd like to try out. Can you download this and overwrite the one in your game folder? This is the unmodified archive.dat from my physical copy. Make a backup if you need to, then copy in the english patch files, and run the english exe ... I don't know if this will work or not.

Exchanging my archive.dat with yours did the trick. The english exe is running perfectly now. Thanks for your help and might I suggest adding that archive.dat to the patch files for those who purchase the digital version of the game? I'm logging off to enjoy some yuri goodness now. You rock!