Lilium x Triangle Translation Project

Nosebleed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't tell him I leaked it but the bastard is lazing off on the beach.

I can confirm this is true.

The project is not dead guys I promise, it's just taking a while longer than expected because real life (not mine but Ryechu's), I don't like forcing deadlines on people so I'm just patiently waiting for Ryechu who's already done most of the work by the way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

AKA: Patch release

HjVB8UT.jpg

After several months of delay and real life making us busy, we're finally proud to present you with the full English translation for Lilium x Triangle.

While it took longer than we predicted it would take (by a few months) we could at least make sure that the quality was up to standards as much as possible. Everyone who worked on this went over the translation and hundreds of adjustments were made until we finally got to where we're at.

As the first visual novel translation project I ever started and went through with, I am really happy with the way things have come along and I have learned quite a great deal of things throughout the course of this journey which have definitely made me better in the translation field.

Today is my birthday but I'm happy to be giving everyone a present instead, which in itself is also something I wanted to see done so it works both ways here. And I swear I didn't attempt to time it, it was a coincidence~

I really appreciate the help everyone in the team gave, all of these people volunteered to help and offer their free time to make this project come true and without them it really wouldn't have been the same.

Enough with the rambling though, I'm sure you wanted the patch by now so here it is.

All the instructions and stuff are in the Patch Notes file.

If you find any problems in the patch somewhere, please do post it here so we can fix it.

Amazing people who worked on this:

Project Lead/Translator: Nosebleed
Translation Checker: rainsismyfav
Editor:  Ryechu
Quality Control:  qt panzer
Hacker:  binaryfail

I hope you enjoy this short little yuri game, it's no masterpiece but I think it's charming enough for what it is and everyone who worked on it quite liked it, and maybe this will spark the interest in translating more yuri games, and hey at least we got this done in less than a year amirite?

So there you have it, maybe one day I'll start another translation project similar to this one, but for now it's time to focus on college and do something else.

And last but not least, Yuuna best gril.

I remember replicating this save issue by not installing the game and instead just extracting the ISO and booting the game normally without running its installation setup.

Make sure you've installed the game properly (mounting the ISO file on Daemon Tools or something is enough), there's a window that pops up with a CG and a loading bar when you install it so if you got that you should be fine, otherwise saves don't work.

I remember replicating this save issue by not installing the game and instead just extracting the ISO and booting the game normally without running its installation setup.

Make sure you've installed the game properly (mounting the ISO file on Daemon Tools or something is enough), there's a window that pops up with a CG and a loading bar when you install it so if you got that you should be fine, otherwise saves don't work.

You may actually know what you're doing, yet.

You may actually know what you're doing, yet.

It'd be pretty weird for this patch to mess up the saves since it's a really non intrusive patch that requires no installations or deletions and the entire staff of this project had the game working just fine, although of course it could always be possible that all 5 of us were just super lucky somehow and the game doesn't work for anybody else.

I'd like to know if the people who reported the save issues managed to fix them by installing the game properly, just so I know if that was actually the issue.

The problem might be in the "Install.ini" file in your folder. It could have no path or the wrong path to load saves from (for example: save=C:\VNs\LxT\save.)

If you change this to the path of your actual LxT save folder things should work out, hopefully. If you don't have Install.ini in your directory in the first place, that might be a problem.

EDIT: Why did you have to use a bloody doc file for the instructions, a raw text file has much better compatibility T_T