Lilium x Triangle Translation Project

Nosebleed

a2pKmlc.jpg

Lilium x Triangle Translation Project

Full Patch Release

Plot Summary:
Haruka was a succubus who came from the demon world to kiss human girls and suck their energy. However, she didn’t meet a single one in the street until sisters Yuuna and Sana asked her if there was something wrong. Haruka took an immediate interest in them and wanted to immediately drain their energy, but it didn’t go exactly to plan and she just looked like a strange person.
In the end, Haruka somehow ended up freeloading at their place and spending a normal life with them. It was something which she wouldn’t have experienced in the demon world, so she thought that it would be nice to be like this forever. However, Sana confessed to her one day and she realized her feelings towards them. She had never fallen in love before, so she was at a loss at what to do. It was a strange love triangle, but the days that they spend together are ones of happiness.

Game info:
This game is a low budget Yuri title by Petit Pajamas, an imprint company of Pajamas Soft which is a subsidiary of PENCIL (yo dawg, I heard you like subsidiary companies)
You can buy a digital copy of the game for 2,700 yen at DMM (Warning: NSFW): http://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/pcgame/-/detail/=/cid=pencil_0023/pencilpro01-001
If you want a physical copy go ask OriginalRen :makina:

Tiny Lily Staff
Translation: Nosebleed

Translation Checking: rainsismyfav

Hacking: binaryfail
Editing: Ryechu

Quality Checking: qt panzer

Project Info:
Hey guys this is a small translation project I decided to start to test my skills. Nothing might even come out of it knowing how lazy I often get, but I figured making a thread will probably give me some motivation. If I end up quitting halfway, you've been warned.
As someone who wants to major in translation in college, I've always made it my goal to translate at least one game I like and after playing throw this cute short game I instantly knew this was right up my alley.

Hopefully some people enjoy the cuteness as much as I did~

Note: This game is strictly yuri. It's also mostly a nukige. If you're somehow squimmish about that, shame on you don't play it.

Q&A:

When will the project be done?
Soon

Why such a short game?
Because i like it and because i don't want an overly long and complex project.

Will you release a partial?
Probably not, the game's pretty short and there's only 2 routes so releasing partials feels kinda pointless.

I want to help TLC/Edit/etc!
Sorry but i'm not recruiting anyone right now.

Will you translate X game?
No.

Did you even read the game?
Of course not. Who would do that. Pfft.

I don't think you have the skills necessary to translate something, please stahp.
r0BBb0b.gif

This is just a nukige, please translate something meaningful, why are you ruining the VN world!?
RAAGpHu.jpg?1

This seems like a nice, manageable choice. Good luck! Are you going to do image editing?

Thank you! And yes i will, there's really not much to edit to begin with appart from the menus.

Oh and just a note, i'm not recruiting now but If i'm ever in need for any sort of help whether it be TLC, editing, etc, i'll make sure to ask. Right now translation is my focus.

I'll probably be posting updates either weekly or bi weekly.

Progress isn't actually 0 but updating every time i do like 10 lines would be silly :P

I um look forward to this(?)... yay Nosebleed

Um thanks(?)

More yuri, more power.

I hereby 100% condone this translation as a just 'cause.

The amount of untranslated yuri games is too damn high!

oohh a yuri VN, yaaaay~  good luck NB!

Thank you~

To be fair the fact she is a succubus doesn't really matter much in the story w.

She does have a cute tail though :D

Thank you~

I don't think you have the skills necessary to translate something, please stop. THINK ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES.

Don't worry, I made sure to check everything in google translator and then running it through translation party.

「というか……疑問に思ってたんですけど、ハルカはわざわざ学校に通う必要あるんですか?」

"...... I'd been wondering whether that, or I Haruka is purposely need to go to school?"

「......私はどう思ってのだ、または私遥は意図的である学校に行く必要がある?」

"...... I'm with what I thought, or WatashiHaruka it is necessary to go to a deliberate school?"

「......私は私が考えたものでね、またはWatashiHarukaそれは意図的な学校に行くことが必要でしょうか?」

"...... I guess what I was thinking, or WatashiHaruka Will it be necessary to go to the intentional school?"

「......私は私が考えていた、またはWatashiHarukaそれは意図的な学校に行くことが必要であろうかを推測? "

"...... I I was thinking, or WatashiHaruka it guess whether it will be necessary to go to the intentional school?"

Yep, looks just fine to me.

Don't worry, I made sure to check everything in google translator and then running it through translation party.

「というか……疑問に思ってたんですけど、ハルカはわざわざ学校に通う必要あるんですか?」

"...... I'd been wondering whether that, or I Haruka is purposely need to go to school?"

「......私はどう思ってのだ、または私遥は意図的である学校に行く必要がある?」

"...... I'm with what I thought, or WatashiHaruka it is necessary to go to a deliberate school?"

「......私は私が考えたものでね、またはWatashiHarukaそれは意図的な学校に行くことが必要でしょうか?」

"...... I guess what I was thinking, or WatashiHaruka Will it be necessary to go to the intentional school?"

「......私は私が考えていた、またはWatashiHarukaそれは意図的な学校に行くことが必要であろうかを推測? "

"...... I I was thinking, or WatashiHaruka it guess whether it will be necessary to go to the intentional school?"

Yep, looks just fine to me.

gambare onii-chan! :P

edit: please do a good job, my gf is counting on you!

All the things you taught me shall be put to the test in this translation, Rains :P

I'm actually having more fun than i thought i would doing this and I feel like i can keep a steady pace of one or two hundred lines a day (not to say i'll do it everyday but yeah). I guess when you like the game it makes translating it a whole lot easier.

I'm actually having more fun than i thought i would doing this and I feel like i can keep a steady pace of one or two hundred lines a day (not to say i'll do it everyday but yeah). I guess when you like the game it makes translating it a whole lot easier.

Tomorrow you will encounter the first H-scene :makina:

All the things you taught me shall be put to the test in this translation, Rains :P

So this will be a breeze. Next up, Dies Irae!

So this will be a breeze. Next up, Dies Irae!

Sure thing. I'll even use 2 browser windows with google TL at once.

Also while i tested my pace today, i can't promise it'll be consistent throughout, though i don't expect to take forever given how short the game is either (i.e you'll get it before 2015 ends) For now i won't make any promises or deadlines and get ahead of myself, just gotta keep cool and work on it at my pace and have fun.

Week 1 update

I3SCZyo.png?1

Translation Progress: 300/2,995 lines (10%)

(About 1/3 of the common route)

I decided I'll be updating this every friday so even though it has only been 2 days since I started here's a small update.

I slacked off the last couple days due to IRL stuff but I tried catching up a little today and I'm more or less up to my pace again.

And another important annoucement: /index.php?/user/1028-ryechu/">Ryechu is now on board as an editor for the project! Can't get anyone better for this type of game. Thanks Ryechu <3

I'm also pestering rainsismyfav to make sure I don't half assedly translate the more difficult lines :P

Thanks guys~