Grand Theft Auto V PC Release

solidbatman

At this point I've begun to stop assuming I'll finish everything I get.  Personally I say we've been so focused on value and maximum playtime that it's actually making games less fun because we're looking at them from a completionist perspective.  If we keep playing it should be because the game has done enough to engage us, not because we feel we're not getting our money's worth if we don't.  Makes them less fun as a whole when we should probably use that time playing games that are more worthwhile on their foundations alone.

We will all have 5 star wanted levels, speeding away in our tanks and fast cars. Then we see Tay, slowly trying to escape via bicycle. 

You'd be amazed what I can do in a pinch with a bicycle. Don't hate until you've seen a master at work.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't get the hype for GTAV I played it on 36t0 and its the only marginally better than the trainwreck that was GTA4.

What we all really wanted for GTAV was GTA: San Andreas 2 which we didn't get by a mile.

I digress.

I didn't log any time in single player. I just want GTA Online :P

GTA overall is stupidly overrated. 

I ended up getting it. Stupidly, I chose not to pre-order a game I knew I was going to buy launch-day, so I didn't get the free million bonus. Played online a bit last night, seemed that all that was really going on was people who imported their characters running around with high-level weapons killing everyone else who only have access to the pistol. 

Haven't really looked into using the social club, but if a fuwanovel crew gets formed I might join.

Bought it after seeing positive reviews for the performance.  I'm currently downloading it, but I'm not even halfway done yet, and I've been downloading for almost two days, soooo...yeah.  I won't be playing for a while.  My Steam account and Social Club usernames are the same as my Fuwanovel username.

Yeah the many benefits of pc gaming. Yeah online does have a good number of transfer player with good weapons. Consider I only rank 9 I already have an high end apartment due to being gave a lots of hacked money back before they take that out. No I did not do any hacking they just give the money to me at random was a common thing back then until rockstar cracked down on it. once I get to rank 12 I can plan a heist fun. I do have the pre order bound don't know what to do with it.