Grand Theft Auto V PC Release

solidbatman

GTAV releases pretty soon, and I wanted to know if anyone else was planning on picking it up. I had a blast in GTA Online with some friends on my PS3, and if enough people want to, we can start a crew and forcibly spread Visual Novels to the West by holding up banks, killing mofos, racing, and of course, doing heists. 

Anyone interested?

Yep I'm buying it for sure and I was thinking the same thing ;) I want to have Fuwanovel crew and do stuff with all of you ;) I had the game on xbox360 and I think we can import our character from the consoles right?

If it's true I will be very happy because I have an over level 100 (I don't remember the exact level) character and I would love to play with it again :)

Yep I'm buying it for sure and I was thinking the same thing ;) I want to have Fuwanovel crew and do stuff with all of you ;) I had the game on xbox360 and I think we can import our character from the consoles right?

If it's true I will be very happy because I have an over level 100 (I don't remember the exact level) character and I would love to play with it again :)

My PS3 save is just the character I used to fuck around with. We never did missions and instead spent hours pissing people off, and regretting it when we found out they had tanks. 

Yeah but they need to nerf the tanks I hated getting shot by trolls with tanks T_T

edit: I would still play this game but my xbox broke :( and yeah killing random people is fun too :D I really liked going on the roof of a place where you mod your cars and when people come to mod their cars I would kill them xD

Don't be so pessimistic :o I think if they are taking so much time making it. It will be great and there will not be many bugs :) but I know one thing for sure 1st week of release there is going to be problems with the servers like always ;_; I will not even be surprised if I can't get to play online <_<

Rockstar seems to be taking this port seriously unlike GTA4. I haven't played 5 yet and am really looking forward to this port. I rarely buy games full price but maybe I'll do so here if they don't botch things. My graphics card exceeds their recommended settings so maybe I'll be able to max it out.

Looking forward to it, too. I played GTA V on the PS3 as a biking sim and prolly logged 8-10 hours in-game just cycling around the map in 1st person POV.

Bullshit. You barely have time to eat, much less play Bicycle Simulator 2013.

(But G-Tay is a pretty corny gangster name so thats your name now)

Bullshit. You barely have time to eat, much less play Bicycle Simulator 2013.

(But G-Tay is a pretty corny gangster name so thats your name now)

Don't worry about me, I'll be there. But now we need to come up with a name for our crew.

I'm probably going to get it during the winter sale, GTA games can only entertain me for so long and I'm not willing to pay $70 CAD for what I probably won't be playing for too long.

PS Seeing Tay's old avatar feels nostalgic :>

< 3

GTAV releases pretty soon, and I wanted to know if anyone else was planning on picking it up. I had a blast in GTA Online with some friends on my PS3, and if enough people want to, we can start a crew and forcibly spread Visual Novels to the West by holding up banks, killing mofos, racing, and of course, doing heists. 

Anyone interested?

That's on the assumption that they don't delay it yet again. I so want to get the game but at this point it looks like its never gonna come out.

I was gonna preorder, then I saw that all I'd get was some extra money in multiplayer and GTA San Andreas (which I already have...), so I'm gonna wait until it goes on sale a bit to get it.  I might just end up buckling and buying it full-price, but at least I can say I waited a few days if it does happen.

You can pre-order the game for the equivalent of $47.22 USD from this british site: https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/grand-theft-auto-v--2625-1?ref=itad

They basically just sell a key that you plug into steam, they claim that you will get the keys at some point ahead of release and will be able to preload the game normally. It's a legit site, I've purchased from them before.

I'll still hold out, I'm a bit strapped for cash right now.

edit: Warning, it appears that this WON'T be a steam key, but only redeemable on Rockstar's own content delivery platform. It blows my mind that there are non-steam versions of major PC games in the year of our lord 2015.

Looking forward to it, too. I played GTA V on the PS3 as a biking sim and prolly logged 8-10 hours in-game just cycling around the map in 1st person POV.

I OBJECT!

GTA'S PS3 Version does not have first-person view!

THEREFORE, THE AFOREMENTIONED EVENTS COULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED!

*THUNDERCLAP*

I think I'm going to wait until one of the Steam Sales to grab it for me.  Probably the Summer sale, or maybe the Spring one if I think it's cheap enough at the moment.  :P

Same here. It is really expensive at the moment. But in my current state of mind I rarely even finish my games before I pick something new. The curse of having money. :P

Same here. It is really expensive at the moment. But in my current state of mind I rarely even finish my games before I pick something new. The curse of having money. :P

At this point I've begun to stop assuming I'll finish everything I get.  Personally I say we've been so focused on value and maximum playtime that it's actually making games less fun because we're looking at them from a completionist perspective.  If we keep playing it should be because the game has done enough to engage us, not because we feel we're not getting our money's worth if we don't.  Makes them less fun as a whole when we should probably use that time playing games that are more worthwhile on their foundations alone.