Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

i wonder if it's just luck or what, but I've finished most of the game excluding future with tsubame 2, agave after, koyuki route, and acquaintance with takae without the 100% saves but i haven't run into the bug the readme mentions. I'm not really sure what to make of it but I'm glad that I didn't need it so far

While I was playing this, I noticed a line that read "My b." I think that's supposed to be "My bad." if I'm not mistaken. Is that a mistranslated or not? I encountered the line in Kazuko's route and Momoyo/Kosugi's.

I'm sure people would be happy if you had read the thread before posting. It has been asked already and it's not wrong.

went through all the routes with a fresh save, you do need Kosugi, to unlock Kosugi, just visit the tutorial until you get her first unique scene, then keep visitin' the tutorial more until you get the H-scene, then it should unlock Takae when you press "Start" again

You are awesome! Well ofcourse you are but even more now ! Hehe thanks a ton! 

sorry to bother you guys again, but i was wondering who was chosokabe was, I looked at the route chart and i found this one route called the future with chosokabe route, but i looked on vndb and the closest thing I found was Chousokabe, and he is a dude.....

sorry to bother you guys again, but i was wondering who was chosokabe was, I looked at the route chart and i found this one route called the future with chosokabe route, but i looked on vndb and the closest thing I found was Chousokabe, and he is a dude.....

that is correct.

(Chosokabe was either a typo or Wairu being weirdly inconsistent with how they handled elongated vowels. *shrug*)