Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

Is anyone else getting this problem when they try to install the patch?

Yes, I'm in Japanese locale.

Yes, I'm running it as administrator

And yes, I have the right directory.

It's not letting me install it anywhere.

Actually, upon further inspection I can't install the original Majikoi patch either, which I already did when it came out. I'm searching to see what's changed on my computer since then, but I have no clue what it could be.

Ā 

rcOtuXC.jpg?1

Actually, upon further inspection I can't install the original Majikoi patch either, which I already did when it came out. I'm searching to see what's changed on my computer since then, but I have no clue what it could be.

Ā 

rcOtuXC.jpg?1

Ā 

I am getting this problem too, I'm using japanese locale, I have W7, and I even moved the folder to the OS (C:) place and tried installing it there but still got same problem

Ā 

For those of you having trouble installing the patch, the problem is your folders are in english. The patch looks for the japanese exe, I believe.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I am getting this problem too, I'm using japanese locale, I have W7, and I even moved the folder to the OS (C:) place and tried installing it there but still got same problem

Ā 

For those of you having trouble installing the patch, the problem is your folders are in english. The patch looks for the japanese exe, I believe.

Ā 

Ā 

I tried changing the folder name to ć¾ć˜ć“ć„S and the Majikoi S app to ć¾ć˜ć“ć„S.exe, but that did nothing. I've been searching through ideas and trying things, but I honestly don't know what the problem is.

I don't suppose anyone could just upload the already installed files somewhere and then I could just manually toss those in the folder, could they?

I tried changing the folder name to ć¾ć˜ć“ć„S and the Majikoi S app to ć¾ć˜ć“ć„S.exe, but that did nothing. I've been searching through ideas and trying things, but I honestly don't know what the problem is.

I don't suppose anyone could just upload the already installed files somewhere and then I could just manually toss those in the folder, could they?

Well I don't really know. I'm just telling you what twdarkeh said about it :P There might be more info of it somewhere but too lazy to search it myself.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I changed my folder names to the Japanese names "ćæćŖćØććµćØ" and "ēœŸå‰£ć§ē§ć«ę‹ć—ćŖ恕恄ļ¼ļ¼³" but I still couldn't click next

I changed my folder names to the Japanese names "ćæćŖćØććµćØ" and "ēœŸå‰£ć§ē§ć«ę‹ć—ćŖ恕恄ļ¼ļ¼³" but I still couldn't click next

Ā 

Check PM's

Well, beyond just having a 100% completed game, it also fixes a bug in the original game that messes with your ability to choose certain choices.Ā  They talk about it in the main readme.

Ā 

Well, that clarifies itĀ  ^_^ I didn't get the readme.txt when I downloaded the patch so I was intrigued with it. Thanks again~

Check PM's

Thank you, I've added them to folder and am running game. I also added the 100% save file but it seems to have reset my progress, so I am having to start all over again, will know if your PM worked once I reach the routes screen, doing the first part at the moment.

Ā 

EDIT: It works, all the routes are translated, thank you so much :D Just wondering why 100% save file isn't working now, do I have to activate it or something? I Only dragged it into the game folder

Thank you, I've added them to folder and am running game. I also added the 100% save file but it seems to have reset my progress, so I am having to start all over again, will know if your PM worked once I reach the routes screen, doing the first part at the moment.

Ā 

EDIT: It works, all the routes are translated, thank you so much :D Just wondering why 100% save file isn't working now, do I have to activate it or something? I Only dragged it into the game folder

Ā 

yes, for the 100% save, it should not go into the game folder itself.

Ā 

go to My Documents -> ćæćŖćØććµćØ -> ēœŸå‰£ć§ē§ć«ę‹ć—ćŖ恕恄ļ¼ļ¼³ -> Save

and drop the config.dat and script.dat there, then it should work.

i'm so happy to finally be playing this game so thanks to everyone who worked on it. i also haven't run into any bugs yet so wish me luck in getting through the rest of the game

p.s. the prime minister is easily my favorite character in the game despite in minor and short appearances. its just always soĀ amusing when he shows up :P

Okay, so I got to ask. I don't know details about the Skyspear's tranlsations thing and what exactly happened, but that's not the point.

Ā 

Wasn't a translation of Majikoi A-1 in progress? At least that's what appeared on the site. I'm wondering what'll happen to that.

Ā 

I'm just asking, though, we've already got two games translated and that's more than enough, haha.

i'm so happy to finally be playing this game so thanks to everyone who worked on it. i also haven't run into any bugs yet so wish me luck in getting through the rest of the game

p.s. the prime minister is easily my favorite character in the game despite in minor and short appearances. its just always soĀ amusing when he shows up :P

Ryuhei Itagi also good :D I love his VA, attitude and his "ass hunting" is fun

Okay, so I got to ask. I don't know details about the Skyspear's tranlsations thing and what exactly happened, but that's not the point.

Ā 

Wasn't a translation of Majikoi A-1 in progress? At least that's what appeared on the site. I'm wondering what'll happen to that.

Ā 

I'm just asking, though, we've already got two games translated and that's more than enough, haha.

I think someone mentioned earlier that they will have a break and decide what to do after that.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

To expand on this, we've lost contact with heizei, and never really had contact with 2on. Some others were working with skyspear as well, but whether or not we try to salvage that project or start over where wairu left off will be a decision we make at some point in the future. For now, however, we are on vacation. A year of working on this series has taken a toll, and everyone needs some time off.