Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

So do Yamato actually say "My b" or is that the translator?

He uses a slang term for "I'm sorry," which is what "My b" is.

...A lot of the complaints I've been hearing is about the use of slang, which seems strange to me. Like, when you're chatting with your friends, do you speak in perfect literary English (or whatever your native tongue is)? The idea of doing so strikes me as bizarre.

But I dunno. If people are that bothered by it, it can certainly be toned down.

He uses a slang term for "I'm sorry," which is what "My b" is.

...A lot of the complaints I've been hearing is about the use of slang, which seems strange to me. Like, when you're chatting with your friends, do you speak in perfect literary English (or whatever your native tongue is)? The idea of doing so strikes me as bizarre.

But I dunno. If people are that bothered by it, it can certainly be toned down.

I think it has partially to do with literature vs casual speech. It just seems wrong to read something that you would say. SOME slang is great but too much slang gets awkward and makes you question how accurate it is. "My bad" is already slang. "My b" is pushing it into jargon.

When you save or load one comes up in the lower left corner, one for autosaving, and separate ones (except for event or replay which has the same message.) for when you click an event, replay, cg or music you don't have unlocked.

Btw is Kanzai the same as Southern?

"this upcoming March" and "come March" are synonymous. (There's a slight difference in connotation, but I digress.)

As for Kansai and Southern: you mean in terms of accents, or location? Kansai is the southern part of Honshu (Japan's main island) (thought it literally means the western side, don't ask), and for God-knows-what-reason is frequently translated using a Southern accent.

"this upcoming March" and "come March" are synonymous.

As for Kansai and Southern: you mean in terms of accents, or location? Kansai is the southern part of Honshu (Japan's main island) (thought it literally means the western side, don't ask), and for God-knows-what-reason is frequently translated using a Southern accent.