Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

I have a question regarding the project since I wasn't around for the last one, will you guys be releasing partial patches as you progress or just waiting until everything is done before releasing the translation?

Appreciate the work as I have been waiting for this since wairu died.

I have a question regarding the project since I wasn't around for the last one, will you guys be releasing partial patches as you progress or just waiting until everything is done before releasing the translation?

Appreciate the work as I have been waiting for this since wairu died.

They said on the last translation that there would only be A final patch, no partial. 

Also a note for the TL team,  In Future with Kazuko route there seems to be a problem with the original wairu patch, when you get to a certain line in her route the game crashes, I've tried on three different computers so I don't think its on my end.... but if you could check that just to make sure I would appreciate it..

Also a note for the TL team,  In Future with Kazuko route there seems to be a problem with the original wairu patch, when you get to a certain line in her route the game crashes, I've tried on three different computers so I don't think its on my end.... but if you could check that just to make sure I would appreciate it..

I just registered here to say thank you guys for the last Majikoi translation and wish you best of luck on S aswell!

And dont forget to backup stuff when you will be working on Miyako route, case as someone said in previous topic, she porlly cursed :S

I wish i couldv help you :(

Thanks again guys, awesome work, good luck!

I just registered here to say thank you guys for the last Majikoi translation and wish you best of luck on S aswell!

And dont forget to backup stuff when you will be working on Miyako route, case as someone said in previous topic, she porlly cursed :S

I wish i couldv help you :(

Thanks again guys, awesome work, good luck!

Here's some advice: try not to use yellow text when there's a white background.  Really irritating and hard to see.  Oh course, it doesn't really matter as long as you can highlight it~

Just realized I haven't posted in this thread yet.  Good luck, guys!  I'll await your progress with bated breath!

Really happy to see the Majikoi S is being translated. We're rooting for you guys!

I'm really curious about the new heroine, and the after story of the heroine in the Majikoi. 

Is there Chris after story in the Majikoi S? Because in the first Majikoi we don't have it right?

There is one for Chris in S.

Seems like no current question popping around yet, so guess I'll ask: Anyone tried a quick run on each "Future with...." route? Just want to know the estimate time taken for their respective route if it's the same length with each other or differ whatsoever~ :huh:

Seems like no current question popping around yet, so guess I'll ask: Anyone tried a quick run on each "Future with...." route? Just want to know the estimate time taken for their respective route if it's the same length with each other or differ whatsoever~ :huh:

i can't estimate you the exact time but in terms of quickness i think the order is:

Kazuko-Miyako-Chris-Yukie-Momoyo-Agave

there are 2 routes in agave, kazama family and itagaki. kazama the shortest