Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

I found one OST that was coupled with the first Majikoi, but it was just 3 songs and their instrumentals combined into one long file (which I hate)
but if there's different versions with a complete playlist of all music out there, then I can find it. Just wanted to confirm since I searched (briefly) and didn't find any I was actually looking for.

I found one OST that was coupled with the first Majikoi, but it was just 3 songs and their instrumentals combined into one long file (which I hate)

but if there's different versions with a complete playlist of all music out there, then I can find it. Just wanted to confirm since I searched (briefly) and didn't find any I was actually looking for.

You mean u want the whole vol. of Majikoi S? I found every single OST for the first Majikoi and Majikoi S aswell as the fan disks. I can PN you the link, if u haven't found it yet.

Did you guys ever fix Wairu's translations for what they already had done? Because they made lots and I mean lots of translation and grammatical errors, to which they didn't try to fix. DId you guys fix any of routes that Wairu had done for Majikoi S? I know that Kokoro's route, Monshiro's route, Tsubame's route and Margrit's route had errors. The common route and joke routes were fine. But please tell me you guys fixed the translation errors the Wairu did?

I have all the OST. Unfortunately none of hte OST's have the Majikoi S version of the Kazama family theme song. Minatosoft only released the original game's kazama family theme song on the soundtrack. If you want that particular song you'd have to rip it from the game.

By the way here is the OST for the games and anime. Enjoy. I suggest Mp3 because it is easier to play in your mp3 player or smart phone. If you want flac go ahead.

https://bakabt.me/torrent/166033/maji-de-watashi-ni-koi-shinasai-oh-samurai-girls-music-collection-mp3
https://bakabt.me/torrent/165668/maji-de-watashi-ni-koi-shinasai-oh-samurai-girls-music-collection-flac

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the translation! I really happy that finally I can play this game.

And, am I the only one that have a crash on this scene? 

1907c1cc31.png

I'm having the exact same issue in Kazukos route, only it's the very line after the one in the picture. I tried instaling K-lite Codec, imported the 100% save and tried runnin the game in administrator mode. none of wich seem to work. Anyone got any Ideas?

K-lite Codec is for the videos (it'll skip them if you don't have it.), the 100% save is for if you're lazy to complete it your-self, Admin mode won't harm anything since nothing is being written to a system file nor a system folder.

All these have no outcome of the game crash. And since I'm not having a problem on her route at all it must be something on your end. The only thing i can think of is that there's something wrong with your game you've got.

For Majikoi A-1, that Nexas error happens a lot when you view the h-scenes on the gallery mode. Apparently the Sayaka patch is causing it. If you remove it or put back the original files it replaced, it will fix the issue and allow you to view the H-scenes.

I assume this same Nexas error for Majikoi S is patch related. I'd say do a full reinstall or maybe just the patch and maybe it will be fixed?

Thanks guys. appreciate it. Yeah I know most of it was unlikely to work but I was going after what was suggested in this thread: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/11348-majikoi-s-kazuko-route-crash/ Apparently a 100% save was able to fix it for that guy. Didn't for me though. I will try reinstalling I guess. I'll let you know how that turns out especially for "Chronozael"'s sake aswell.