Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

i wonder if the fuwa rules would allow me to make a bot whose sole purpose is to handle "what about A" questions...

Please do and patent it. I'm willing to make a deal with the moderators.

That kind of bot would be incredibly useful for Fuwapocalypse or 'everything is breaking what's happening' situations that occur intermittently around Fuwanovel.

You would also potentially make a fortune selling it to other projects.

Just started on S, I was wondering, is there any way to stop the auto skip? Sometimes I'd like to re-read things, but I didn't see anything in the config menu (why is skip all even a choice for a VN anyways? weird.) and there's no real button or click I can do to stop it.

Just started on S, I was wondering, is there any way to stop the auto skip? Sometimes I'd like to re-read things, but I didn't see anything in the config menu (why is skip all even a choice for a VN anyways? weird.) and there's no real button or click I can do to stop it.

If you mouse to the menu at the bottom of the screen, there should be an option for it.

I never really found it, eventually I just had to shut off all skip functions which seemed to work. This one has also switched me from a solid Momoyo Supporter to a 1/3 Momoyo, 1/3 Benkei (Drink it like a MAN!), 1/3 super curious about Seiso lol

YUKIE'S A PERV!!! Fantastic.

I'm trying to finish up all the routes to get to the last one, but I can't seem to clear the "Future without a relationship" route.  Anyone have a picture with all the routes completed to see which ones I have left?

As for the Skip thing, all I see under "Message Speed" for Skip : All or Read Only,

Skip Mode - Skip Speed (Fastest for me)

Turn off skip mode after reading a choice

Mute voices during SKip mode (both checked)

there's no other options for an "Off" so which means I'm the only one having this problem of the game skipping on it's own? (I even reset the config menu to default and it still goes) Kinda Frustrating because the game will suddenly just start skipping by itself when I don't want to over a part I want to re-read.

I'm trying to finish up all the routes to get to the last one, but I can't seem to clear the "Future without a relationship" route.  Anyone have a picture with all the routes completed to see which ones I have left?

As for the Skip thing, all I see under "Message Speed" for Skip : All or Read Only,

Skip Mode - Skip Speed (Fastest for me)

Turn off skip mode after reading a choice

Mute voices during SKip mode (both checked)

there's no other options for an "Off" so which means I'm the only one having this problem of the game skipping on it's own? (I even reset the config menu to default and it still goes) Kinda Frustrating because the game will suddenly just start skipping by itself when I don't want to over a part I want to re-read.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/644299-maji-de-watashi-ni-koi-shinasai-s/faqs/66910

Define decently long.

I think Benkei and Azumi are both about as long as Koyuki/Monshiro route from S...?

I wouldn't call them long routes :/ They are normal length routes (almost short) for VN's or i'm just a fast reader.

There are many VN's with long routes, like Grisaia, Clannad and so on so saying that Majikoi routes a re long is little exaggerated.

But if you were talking about in Majikoi series, then yes. Majikoi has pretty short routes, but there's many of them what makes up for it + Majikoi is full people who fuck like rabbits in heat, so the game/routes wont have much of a story  :D

Dammit, I can't seem to unlock future with tachibana route, what the hell I'm supposed to do? I've already done all the routes at least 3 times to make sure I didn't miss anything, what else do I need to do? Do I need to unlock all the skits too?