Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

I'm not proud to say that i can identify certain seiyuus by their voice alone. But hyosei and hitomi really have a distinct voice. And also a lot of vn turned anime still retain their vn seiyuu. I never would have thought gotou yuuko and itou shizuka are eroge seiyuus. Much less tomokazu sugita, katsuyuki konishi, nakamura yuuichi and fukuyama jun. They are all big name mainstream voice actors. Added bonus is Wakamoto norio. He voiced chousen in koihime musou too.

Btw, 3/5 of the SOS-dan are present. It's lampshaded in one of the end game skits. Maro-sensei is voiced by, surprisingly, ono daisuke.

And from f/sn, besides illya (monshiro) there is archer (gen), assassin (yoichi), rider (momoyo), kotomine (usami-sensei) and gilgamesh (kojuro).

Fans of steins gate would recognize lee as kurisu.

Toaru fans will recognize yoshitusne as misaka mikoto aka railgun.

Kyougoku from 3s is heero yuy.

Uhm, what's that about the SOS-dan? I looked it up, but I only found one of them in the game. 

Currently having an issue with the game that I wasn't having prior to upgrading to Windows 10.  While clicking through the screens to advance the text, audio, and scene, the text and scene will sometimes freeze, while the audio files will continue to play as I continue to click.  I can still click menu options and what not, but the screen itself is frozen (hopefully that makes sense).  The only way to fix it is by closing out of Majikoi S entirely and then opening it again, loading a save, and fast-forwarding to where I had gotten to before.

Fairly confident this is a unique issue to Windows 10, as I went through several routes in Windows 7 without this issue.

I can see why they were getting tired of the H-scenes, good God. I'm honestly disappointed the after stories didn't include more sweet moments and dates. It was mostly just 'Let's go here and bone!'

Still, I did 100% this one. It was fun, though the final bit with Takae made me realize A5 has been on hold for seven months now, and A1 in English also isn't in the immediate future. Now I need something new to do with this "life" thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Long time lurker here. I'm having a problem with a sudden drop in quality, and also really horrible frame rate. The game has been running smooth for me for months, and this problem randomly appeared today. Anyone have this problem? Any suggestions on fixing this?