Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

I was really looking forward to Koyuki route, but it turned out to be, lets just say....bad -_-

The Agave route in the original was really good and played it few times, so i was really looking forward to Koyuki route (i though it would be on the same level, or even better), but we got this....

The whole Majikoi S was little disappointing for me for some reason. It felt short and the routes were not nearly as good as in the original game + the OST of S was bad when compared to the original. Well the main reason for my little letdown would most likely be the fact that i was really hyped for this game, thus it's likely that the game wont be as good as you expected.

Well the game was still good and enjoyable and i'm thankful for the people who translated it for plebs like us to play :)    And now we start the 3rd waiting game for the A-1 that wont most likely be out in a loong time....

I just noticed while replaying Monshiro's route that she named one of her dolls 'Heracles', I wonder if it's a reference to Illya in FSN because they have the same VA... Anybody else noticed this too?

I was really looking forward to Koyuki route, but it turned out to be, lets just say....bad -_-

The Agave route in the original was really good and played it few times, so i was really looking forward to Koyuki route (i though it would be on the same level, or even better), but we got this....

The whole Majikoi S was little disappointing for me for some reason. It felt short and the routes were not nearly as good as in the original game + the OST of S was bad when compared to the original. Well the main reason for my little letdown would most likely be the fact that i was really hyped for this game, thus it's likely that the game wont be as good as you expected.

Well the game was still good and enjoyable and i'm thankful for the people who translated it for plebs like us to play :)    And now we start the 3rd waiting game for the A-1 that wont most likely be out in a loong time....

well if you realize it as well, he voices cookie 2 form too

Yeah, I did realize that but with cookie-2 it's more 'direct' and less intimidating.

That and Usami is Margit

I'm ashamed to admit I didn't even realize that.

Now I feel extremely awkward about that H-scene...

To be fair, they sound nothing alike though (except for Angel and Eichi). If it wasn't for VNDB it'd be difficult to figure that out while with Maou and Cookie-2 it's obvious.

I'm not proud to say that i can identify certain seiyuus by their voice alone. But hyosei and hitomi really have a distinct voice. And also a lot of vn turned anime still retain their vn seiyuu. I never would have thought gotou yuuko and itou shizuka are eroge seiyuus. Much less tomokazu sugita, katsuyuki konishi, nakamura yuuichi and fukuyama jun. They are all big name mainstream voice actors. Added bonus is Wakamoto norio. He voiced chousen in koihime musou too.

Btw, 3/5 of the SOS-dan are present. It's lampshaded in one of the end game skits. Maro-sensei is voiced by, surprisingly, ono daisuke.

And from f/sn, besides illya (monshiro) there is archer (gen), assassin (yoichi), rider (momoyo), kotomine (usami-sensei) and gilgamesh (kojuro).

Fans of steins gate would recognize lee as kurisu.

Toaru fans will recognize yoshitusne as misaka mikoto aka railgun.

Kyougoku from 3s is heero yuy.