Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

Hmmm, for Tachibana Takae's route maybe? Sadly, I don't know if you needed all the short 'bad ends' to unlock it because by the time I finished reading Koyuki's route I already finished all the routes.

And for a little bit clarification, it does not matter whether you are straight or not, these 'bad ends' does not show that Naoe will go out the with the person (except maybe Miyako bad ends), it's just a  short alternative sort-of friendship end. Well, it is up to you how you see it but from the way I see it Naoe did not turn gay or anything.

okay..... for watever unkown reason to me the crack did not work.

Managed to make it work using AlphaROMdiE as a workaround, why i do not know.

Would be nicer to use the other crack though.

P.S i did chech the instructions on the site just to make sure i did not screw up.

You can see exactly what A contains on VNDB, there are no continuations of any of the bad ends nor are there any routes for the guys. If there would be such a thing, it would be non-romantic routes like the routes for the kazama family guys in the first game. 

For the record, there is an explicitly gay bad end in A-1, but you only have yourself to blame if you fall down that route.

I mean, Touma is approaching you stark-naked in bath, and you're going to let him get close? Really?

For the record, there is an explicitly gay bad end in A-1, but you only have yourself to blame if you fall down that route.

I mean, Touma is approaching you stark-naked in bath, and you're going to let him get close? Really?

It was an honest mistake... I swear!

Hello, I have a question regarding this whole "change your system locale to Japanese". Last time I tried that, my PC refused te reboot normally (I'm on windows 7 home premium, btw). So, since I don't want to screw up my PC, is applocal enough to run the game?

Hello, I have a question regarding this whole "change your system locale to Japanese". Last time I tried that, my PC refused te reboot normally (I'm on windows 7 home premium, btw). So, since I don't want to screw up my PC, is applocal enough to run the game?

I'm actually curious what the problem is, because I have Windows 7 home premium and I don't have any issues with running in Japanese locale.

Well, changing your system locale has zero effect on your hardware so if the computer wouldn't boot up at all then that was pure coincidence. If it messed up the windows installation, that still sounds extremely unusual and I would bet on either it being unrelated or you were running a shoddy pirate version of windows.

Well, changing your system locale has zero effect on your hardware so if the computer wouldn't boot up at all then that was pure coincidence. If it messed up the windows installation, that still sounds extremely unusual and I would bet on either it being unrelated or you were running a shoddy pirate version of windows.

That's what I was thinking.  Or maybe he just got a virus at the same time.

Actually, I have a legal copy (came out with the laptop). So last time I tried, it freezed on the windows logo, while booting.

Well, either way, changing the locale shouldn't do anything to your start-up, and we don't really have enough information to guess what else might have been going on at the same time.  It could have been a start-up program (or virus) that you installed later on, rather than Windows itself.

Ok, this is sad.... while replaying Majikoi (since I haven't get the chance to fully complete it till now) it slaps me with "NeXas has stopped working"  <_< now both the original and S gives that same error every single time I tried running it, ngeh....

So.... troubleshoot me please?

The game is crashing. That's all the info you've given us. Does it crash on launch? Or main menu? Are you using retail copies? Have you tried reinstalling the games? Is your system locale japanese?

It's hard to troubleshoot a problem without any of the relevant details.