Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

If you're new, i think you should have looked through the thread at least a little. Majikoi A-1 is being handled by a different group, skyspear translation. They merged once in the past but due to MIA personnel in skyspear, they decided to split back up. I'm not sure if they will cooperate in the future but for now they are two different teams.

I thank all the translation group for their hard work! It's like a magic comes true. Magic or MajiKoi)

And I have just too questions:

1) Do I really need those 100% saves? It's kinda kills the mood when I can see all the choices from the start.

2) While the complete walkthrough is not present, what is the best routes order?

And yeah, I beat the original.

You don't need the 100% save as long as you're willing to do a rather annoying workaround.  From the translation patch readme:

Why you should get the 100% save for Majikoi S

While testin' routes for the hundredth time we stumbled upon an error
we did not actually know much about, and therefore investigated as much as
possible, which is that the game will, rarely, but sometimes activate
the wrong choice, the background generally fades to black and it's generally
strange. It's easy enough to spot due the fact that the following dialogue
does not match what choice was made.

We have tried this with fresh saves, with our patches and without.
the results so far are that our patch did not play any part in this bug,
our 100% saves however, did not manage to activate this bug and that's
why we're includin' and recommendin' the 100% save

How to install the 100% save:

1. find the Majikoi S save folder, located in Documents/みなとそふと/真剣で私に恋しなさい!S/Save

1.5. if there is no folders like that, run the game once and it will create them.

2. drag and drop Script.dat and Config.dat into the folder, and you should be good to go.

Note: the only problem with the 100% is that not a single one of us know what date it's
      birthday is set for, so we do not know what day the Happy Birthday skits will
      activate on, however for that you can take out Config.dat and Script.dat and
      create your own save for birthday skits alone, you will be allowed to set the
      Birthday date to any day and month.

If you opt NOT to get the 100% save, the bug can be resolved by returning the previous choice(the one that is bugged), saving the game, and restarting the game. It should not occur again for that choice. You may have to do this multiple times throughout the game, however.

I completed Momoyo's after story but I didn't unlock Future where Takae is an acquaintance. :(

Did you try all of the different choices? I'm pretty sure you have to make certain choices while in the route in order for it to branch out. I used the 100% save that was given, so I could be wrong, but it's worth a shot.

Is it just me or does Gakuto and Tesshin's voices kind of sound different... i checked and they have the same voice actor, but when they spoke, they sounded really different from the original Majikoi,especially Gakuto, it's like he is missing the cockiness in his voice.