Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

To expand on this, we've lost contact with heizei, and never really had contact with 2on. Some others were working with skyspear as well, but whether or not we try to salvage that project or start over where wairu left off will be a decision we make at some point in the future. For now, however, we are on vacation. A year of working on this series has taken a toll, and everyone needs some time off.

Is anyone else getting this problem when they try to install the patch?

Yes, I'm in Japanese locale.

Yes, I'm running it as administrator

And yes, I have the right directory.

It's not letting me install it anywhere.

Actually, upon further inspection I can't install the original Majikoi patch either, which I already did when it came out. I'm searching to see what's changed on my computer since then, but I have no clue what it could be.

rcOtuXC.jpg?1

I have this exact problem myself. Help would be appreciated, and of course a big thank you for this patch. 

Never mind, I solved it, just needed to open the patch with Japanese local so it could read the kanji.

Ahhhh . Thank You Very Much to Translation Team that Translate this VN , And even Working on Uncensored one that others didnt work on , I really Really really Appreciate it , looking forward for your Work next til end , Support you 100% , And Have A nice Vacation , Good Job for your work , And Good Luck you need one .お主彼様

So I was so excited to see this done, until I got the game working and found that every movie when it hits what seems to be the end results in NeXAS has encountered an error. Ive tried tossing in the bug fix, run as admin, compatibility mode, subbed movies, two versions of the patch, reinstalling. I am rather lost as to what to try next. gz4itl6.jpg as an example. If I skip that one the same error happens at the end of the video of Chris kicking ass. Suggestions are very welcome.

So I was so excited to see this done, until I got the game working and found that every movie when it hits what seems to be the end results in NeXAS has encountered an error. Ive tried tossing in the bug fix, run as admin, compatibility mode, subbed movies, two versions of the patch, reinstalling. I am rather lost as to what to try next. gz4itl6.jpg as an example. If I skip that one the same error happens at the end of the video of Chris kicking ass. Suggestions are very welcome.

Game crashed when video starts when Kazuko is fighthing Yang Zhi. I can continue the game if I press Ctrl.

am I to assume both of you are runnin' with japanese systemlocale?

Well I am more then happy to provide anything that would help. Sadly the only error in the eventlog is not that enlightening.

Faulting application name: まじこいS.exe, version: 1.2.0.0, time stamp: 0x4f06f0c3
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18869, time stamp: 0x55636317
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00039e33
Faulting process id: 0x2248
Faulting application start time: 0x01d0c2ea4df167f5
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\みなとそふと\真剣で私に恋しなさい!S\まじこいS.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll

*Edit*

I got annoyed and ripped out all my non basic video codecs and reinstalled them, This has at least gotten me past the first video. Ill keep poking to see if anything else breaks. But its a start in the right direction. :D

we've had some issues with the movies not runnin' (when update4 is included), but we've never experienced an actual crash on them, makes it hard to pinpoint what could be the cause of the error

I deleted the update4.pac and I could run the movies just fine and I found a typo.

Instead of "RECOVERY" it is wrote "RECOVERT"

LcQXJ6q.png

yes, the RECOVERT is a mistake on our part.

to play the update4 with the movie subtitles you'd need either CCCP or K-lite

If is just the subtitles that I'm missing then I don't mind. I thought I would need the update4 for something major in the VN. But if is just that then I'm fine without it.

it's be preferable if you send them in PM to either me or Twdarkeh, and specify what route you're in, and who delivers the line.

Ok. I just installed the CCCP and the videos started to work with the subtitles. It seems it was the codecs I didn't had on my computer.

I have this exact problem myself. Help would be appreciated, and of course a big thank you for this patch.

Never mind, I solved it, just needed to open the patch with Japanese local so it could read the kanji.

I've got my locale set to Japanese, but i still can't install.

I've got my locale set to Japanese, but i still can't install.

Is the folders name the original Japanese (真剣で私に恋しなさい!S) or have you given the map another name? I used the one with kanji and I got it working if I used Japanese local when installing the patch. Also try opening the installer as administrator if you haven't already tried that.

There aren't that many choices in the remaining routes. In Kazuko route has 2 choices that will change the CG after it to with or without glasses, in Momoyo just don't be a dick and you should be fine, Chris and Miyako has no choices at all and the agave after split is when you have to choose between supporting the Itagaki family (Tatsuko route) or refuse Lu-sensei to help them (future with the Kazama family). I think hermit crabs has one choice where one leads to Yumiko end, the other to hermit crabs+. It's very hard to fail the routes in Majikoi S, maybe only during child route you need to watch out and help Koyuki for her route, the other route are impossible to fail.

Do you have the portion 2on is done with?

And if you guys just want to start over, I would appreciate it if you could drop me a note so I can stop worrying about it -.-

Why not keep going? It won't be a waste and it will be a great help for the release.