Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

I don't want to clutter the thread, so could you PM the contents of your Maji Koi S folder? I think I see the problem, but I could be wrong.

Β 

I'll have to try to help you more in the morning. It's getting fairly late, and I need to sleep.

Hi there, perhaps there was an error with he download, but i didnt get a read me file with the patch.

Which might be the reason i seem to be getting an error everytime i try to run he game since i patched it.

as soon as i try and start up the game, i get this Β errorΒ emH3K9.jpg

Any help would be appreciated :), thanks for the patch regardless

getting a 1200 error message, any help?

~~~

Never mind i solved my problem by downloading a certain rar file but i dont know if i can post it here so i wont. And thanks again for all the hard work, i have been wishing for this game back since 9th grade.... i am now in college.... At least im old enough to play now.... no comment.

I can't tell if this patch installed correctly or not. It seems I still get the same weird letter symbols in the text (mainly beginning & end of conversation sentences in place of quotation marks), and parts of the UI are all symbols like Wairu's version. I guess I'll have to wait til I get to a previously untranslated route to find out for sure.

OH MY GOD!

IT IS DONE!

AND ITS THE ONLY DAY I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO MYΒ DEAR MAJIKOI :saber:Β  #runningaroundinfrustration

Β 

*khm*

Thx guys, you are awesome, I remember it is started like "it is gonna take around 1.5 years or somthin" but it wasΒ done Β inΒ 5 months exactly (first post in this tread is march 17th, so yeah) and you somehow defeated 85% curse.....

...its...just....thank you so very much... :kosame:

Β 

#manlytears

Firstly: THANK YOU SO MUCH! It's been so long and I can finally finish Majikoi off now.

Β 

I'm having a font error, where the words are overlapping each other. I've never had this problem before and I'm in japanese locale mode.

Β 

Am I perhaps missing a font that needs to be installed? Currently the game says its using the font MS.

Β 

EDIT:

Β 

Fixed my font problem, I was missing a font, not sure which one but I found this font pack and it solved my issues:

http://www.mediafire.com/?36d74fijbc9n7e9