Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

I know you mention that the patch will be compatible with Wairu's, but I just want to double check: does the patch released include Wairu's patch, or do we need both?  Thanks.

It includes wairu's, yes, though in a slightly different format. You don't need both, but having both shouldn't hurt the game.

Finally done! words cannot express my excitement and gratitude. :D  Thank you all for the hard work and time you have put forth into translation this,really appreciate it, and it was done with lighting haste, fantastic work! I do have a question though, The blog has a link for a subbed video download, but on the fuwa forums for Majikoi S progress, it said subbed videos upcoming, so does that mean the videos are subbed or not? 

Finally done! words cannot express my excitement and gratitude. :D  Thank you all for the hard work and time you have put forth into translation this,really appreciate it, and it was done with lighting haste, fantastic work! I do have a question though, The blog has a link for a subbed video download, but on the fuwa forums for Majikoi S progress, it said subbed videos upcoming, so does that mean the videos are subbed or not? 

Quick question.  I downloaded the 100% save file and reset the birthday.  Obviously, I have to put script.dat and config.dat back in, but wouldn't that just overwrite the birthday?  Apologies if this is completely obvious.

Also, not sure if this is important, but after installing the patch, I started a new game, then Ctrl'd through the text.  When I got to the video of Chris beating the snot out of that mass of gangsters, it bugged out, and a message popped up, saying "NeXAS has stopped working - A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."  I skipped to just before that part, and the video played normally.  I also went to the Extras section and watched the video there, and the issue didn't appear.  Doesn't really matter to me, since I'd already read past that part and have a save, but I thought that I'd mention it anyway.  Unfortunately, I didn't check for this before the patch was installed, so I'm not quite sure if this issue was around before the patch was applied.

Yes, it will overwrite the birthday. You really have two options. You can either use the 100% save to avoid the bug, or not use it and try to work around it. It's a bug with the base game(we tried an install without either ours or wairu's patches), so not much we can do.

As for the second, I don't honestly don't know. We never ran into that problem during testing, but the videos were buggy from the testing we did. As I said in the warning, there may be some issues on some systems. We're not sure why, and we don't know how to fix it.

Yes, it will overwrite the birthday. You really have two options. You can either use the 100% save to avoid the bug, or not use it and try to work around it. It's a bug with the base game(we tried an install without either ours or wairu's patches), so not much we can do.

As for the second, I don't honestly don't know. We never ran into that problem during testing, but the videos were buggy from the testing we did. As I said in the warning, there may be some issues on some systems. We're not sure why, and we don't know how to fix it.

Ahahaha! I love it! Thanks to Twdarkeh, MikeRiddle, Kardororororo, Dowolf, CryingWestern, Helvetica Standard, Pseudodiego, NhKPaNdA, Ouraibaa... everybody involved in this project. Doing this project for the enjoyment of others is a charity, considering all the work it must have taken. I do honestly wish I could donate as well, what little I can, but it's unfortunate to not be able to. Being able to play this at full length now really means a lot to me, so once again, thank you. I'm going to enjoy Majikoi S now~

:( My game keeps crashing on Momoyo's route 

When Kosugi is talking to Yukie on test of courage

Is anyone else having this issue? Just me?

Trying to fix it now.

EDIT: (this is for the video errors)For a Fix for the sub videos, one thing was brought to my attention awhile, you need to have this installed... though not sure if that's the case or not, but try it anyway.