Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

Much faster job this time, I can only assume that it is due to it being started in spring rather than fall with Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Christmas, and if it's as well done as last time (I've only seen a few minor errors in the translation so far, but from what I can tell it's mostly or maybe only the Yandere part of the translation) then I can only guess that everyone will be very pleased with the work you do on this project. I'd like to thank all of you working on the translation and say I have the upmost gratitude for you taking time out of your daily lives to translate this game for everyone.

Great job guys, it's going a lot faster than I expected~! I really hope you won't stop at 99% for some unknown reason haha *breaks into hysterical laughter* because I realllllllly want to read it and was in the middle of learning japanese just to read the future with Kazuko route but kanji be difficult and confusing. Glad to hear someone actually picked this project :)

Keep up the hard work guys, I really hope the patch comes out before the summer ends ,really want to read this while I have the spare time. It's like waiting for the Majikoi patch, except with more hype, because I can't finish Majikoi without the sequel patched first, Don't want to wait in between games  ^_^

As of right now, it's looking like our patch will be roughly 50-55mb without the subbed videos and uncensor patches, which will both be optional add-ons. Those, on the other hand, will be very large, given that one is most of the videos in the game(~200mb last I looked), and the other is every H-CG(100mb for the first game, so probably significantly more this time).

As of right now, it's looking like our patch will be roughly 50-55mb without the subbed videos and uncensor patches, which will both be optional add-ons. Those, on the other hand, will be very large, given that one is most of the videos in the game(~200mb last I looked), and the other is every H-CG(100mb for the first game, so probably significantly more this time).

Just a little question about the videos: Are the videos included in the translation % shown in skyspear page or will you start working on them as a separate patch/project after translating the text only parts?

Translation for all the videos is done; I can't remember if they've been fully encoded or not.

That's good to hear :)

I was little scared if we will have to wait for separate patch for the video parts after the text part are done, but this was pleasant news for me and most likely for everyone else.

if can answer that make me happy but can't its oke , this translation project can you tell me will take many time for complete? , 1 month again or less 

sorry my english so bad

I would suggest looking over last 5~~ pages, and at the Website - https://skyspeartranslations.wordpress.com/progress/majikoi-s-progress/

You'll get to play it anyway. Be happy about it while waiting couple weeks for patch.

Looks like it'll soon be time to finish all the routes in Maji.

if can answer that make me happy but can't its oke , this translation project can you tell me will take many time for complete? , 1 month again or less 

sorry my english so bad

Koyuki's route is significantly larger than the other routes.  A month might be a good guess judging from previous progress, but that's only for translating.  QC will likely take longer as they double and triple check things.