Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

Kind of off topic but where are the 3 characters in the middle of your banner from? ive read almost all the visual novels the others are from but dont know the middle 3

Two of them are from...... Deardrops...?  No, yeah, it's Deardrops.  Specifically Riho and Kanade, which he names on the previous page.  And I guess the red shirt's name is still MIA.

On a different note, I'm still laughing about the Hermit Crab route.  Like, of all the girls to go for, it's her.  I wonder if we'll ever get a Koppo route?

Two of them are from...... Deardrops...?  No, yeah, it's Deardrops.  Specifically Riho and Kanade, which he names on the previous page.  And I guess the red shirt's name is still MIA.

On a different note, I'm still laughing about the Hermit Crab route.  Like, of all the girls to go for, it's her.  I wonder if we'll ever get a Koppo route?

The red shirt girl is the only one I can't tell, I don't think she comes from a VN

If you guys are going to talk about something off-topic, please at least couple it with on-topic talk.  If you want to know something about someone's signature or avatar, the best way to find out the answer is to PM them directly, not to post in dedicated, non-chatter threads :wafuu:

Why does everything I vote for lose?  I voted for Yuki just about every chance I got, and now the Hermit Crabs lost :vinty:   Oh well.

Is Takae's route in S anything more than fanservice for the people that watched the anime?  I heard that her route in A-5 has some substance, but that's just going off of what random people said on the internet.

*sees update post*

*heavy breathing*

This is going much faster than I could ever have hoped for... as long as Kardororororororo(ro?) doesn't invoke the old curse :blink:

To be fair, up until now, nothing has been over 10k lines(afaik, anyway). Koyuki is roughly the same size as Monshiro.

To be fair, up until now, nothing has been over 10k lines(afaik, anyway). Koyuki is roughly the same size as Monshiro.

'tis all possible if we believe in the powers of dowolf

But you guys take your time, that should work out, because in ~4 weeks my semester is over and after that I'll have time to marathon stuff again, mwahahaha B)

Not enough ro's, row row row your boat, down the TL stream, edit edit edit edit, god I want to scream.

A masterpiece of songcrafting, I take my hat off to you, good sir