Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

It varies... I'm usually doing 2k+ characters an hour, but I feel like the last few days I've only done half of that. *Shrug*

Its okay to procrastinate after all the work you've put in. You can half the half of the amount you usually do and watch cat videos for example.

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Bless you

Nah, I figured you wouldn't touch those. What I have in mind is for example Chika's "route". I can't really provide something more specific right now, I don't have the game here with me (I know, shame on me, I guess I should have prepared examples before I asked). This was more like me just wondering if you would even consider doing something like that.

OOOOHH!! I'm not late for the poll!! And it's the last one too  :D let's see....

............ I can't decide  :paranoid:

P/S: If I'm not mistaken there's also a joke route for the Archery Club captain, did that one been done already?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found out it's a branch route for the Hermit Crab~

Kinda off topic, sorry in advance.

FamedWolf, I want to ask you about your signature picture. I've reconized some of the characters and their games, so I want to ask you about the others. Can you name each game? Here or via mp, please.

First I would like to thank you guys for translating this Visual Novel.It must be a lot of work and you'll are doing it for free too.Keep up the amazing work! Love you guys! 
I also want to know whether I have to change my system's locale to Japanese for this or not.

First I would like to thank you guys for translating this Visual Novel.It must be a lot of work and you'll are doing it for free too.Keep up the amazing work! Love you guys! 

I also want to know whether I have to change my system's locale to Japanese for this or not.

I don't know about Majikoi specifically, but most VNs, as far as I'm aware, will run in applocale just fine.  However, changing your system locale doesn't really do anything major, especially if you download everything in your regular language, so most people recommend just switching your locale if you are going to play VNs a lot.

That being said, I do know that there are some games that don't work in applocale, and only work in Japanese locale, and I also know that there are some games that don't work in either unless you change your display language to Japanese.  And then there are some games that will only work if you rename the folders they come in.

It's complicated.

Majikoi S refused to install on my laptop untill i changed settings, but first game was running allright, so i gues if its not some kind of repack you downloaded, you have to change it.

We've decided to officially save Koyuki's route for last... which means it's time for one last vote!

In the blue corner, former member of the Four Devas and one of the most powerful characters in the 'Verse, Takae Tachibana! In the red corner, a pair of rock 'em, sock 'em hermit crabs! WHO WILL WIN?!

http://strawpoll.me/4673349

Does that mean Miyako is finished or close to finished?

Considering that changing the locale doesn't really do all that much to your computer, you might as well switch to Japanese. For me, there were spacing issues with the translations I tried to use that made it difficult and annoying to read on the English locale, so I ended up switching.

Kinda off topic, sorry in advance.

FamedWolf, I want to ask you about your signature picture. I've reconized some of the characters and their games, so I want to ask you about the others. Can you name each game? Here or via mp, please.

Not FamedWolf, but I do recognize a majority of the characters there.  So going from left to right:

Rin - Fate/Stay Night

Haru - G-Senjou no Maou

Kotori - Konosora

Chris - Majikoi

Amane - Konosora

Komomo - Hosizora no Memoria

Mayucchi - Majikoi

(Red-shirt girl - Not a bloody clue)

Kanade - DEARDROPS

Riho - DEARDROPS

Yuela - Kamidori

Amane - Grisaia

Lily - Katawa Shoujo

Chihiro - Princess Evangile

Irina - My Girlfriend is President

Yumina - Yumina the Etherial

(Ayase - Oreimo?  Not actually 100% on this one)

Saber - Fate/Stay Night

-----

Back to the topic, Yamato would be disappointed in you all for not understanding the glory of hermit crab true route.

Eh I voted for Takae. We may not get boobs from her now, but i feel this will probably prepare us for her route in the Majikoi A series. heh and i am very much interested in that romance in particular.

A chance to date one of the Big 4... that isn't cute but timid Mayu, or dear Nee-sama... well former big 4 anyway. ahh i feel that she will be a very interesting romance indeed.