Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

I'm kinda spooked about how well this is going. But nevertheless, kudos. You're doing an amazing job. I've been working in a spanish translation team of Ace Attorney Investigations and it's still not done after several years!

If that's the case then there's not much effort being put into your project then.

Nope, definitely not. We could have gotten it done a lot sooner, but a lot of the people kinda just dropped it. One of these days, though. 

Things happen.  Unfortunately, one of the main detractors of fan translating is the simple fact that we do it for free, meaning we still have an actual job that pays us money (that we need to live), and thus has a higher priority.

I'm sure you knew that already, but sometimes it's important to reiterate.

man seems like it was only yesterday or so that you guys announced that you were translating this. ahhh and to have come so far.

Great job guys, keep up the good and noble work of translating for us dumb westerners who are incapable of learning other languages, on behalf of them i really appreciate this. 2D for Laifu!!

individually, i've worked/working on other VN projects.

Can i know what others VN are you working on? . and what you think of Eushully Game , is it Hard and take a lot of work than Majikoi ? Because most of Eushully game are 7GB more or less ,and thats because it is SRPG/VN Games, there goes same as Majikoi With 7GB if not mistake . Thank you

Hey, nice work guys. I just wanted to know what the progress was at. I know you all have made a lot of progress recently so double checking. 

Momoyo:  100%
Kazuko: 100%
Chris: 100% 
Yukie: 100%
Agave After: 100%
Tatsuko: 100%
Miyako: 0%
Childhood/Koyuki Route: 0% 
Hermit Crabs/Yumiko route: 0%
Takae: 0%

Hey, nice work guys. I just wanted to know what the progress was at. I know you all have made a lot of progress recently so double checking. 

Momoyo:  100%

Kazuko: 100%

Chris: 100% 

Yukie: 100%

Agave After: 100%

Tatsuko: 100%

Miyako: 0%

Childhood/Koyuki Route: 0% 

Hermit Crabs/Yumiko route: 0%

Takae: 0%

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/9203-majikoi-s-translation-project/

They post all of their progress updates there. Just wait for them to do so.

Can i know what others VN are you working on? . and what you think of Eushully Game , is it Hard and take a lot of work than Majikoi ? Because most of Eushully game are 7GB more or less ,and thats because it is SRPG/VN Games, there goes same as Majikoi With 7GB if not mistake . Thank you

Off topic but here are a few, http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/939-fan-translator-skills-registration/?p=201679, as for the eushully games, it's only large due to the extra stuff, like images, voices, sound effects and music, pretty standard for SRPG games, depending on how long it goes for. Also, there really isn't much of a difficulty with them.

Off topic but here are a few, http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/939-fan-translator-skills-registration/?p=201679, as for the eushully games, it's only large due to the extra stuff, like images, voices, sound effects and music, pretty standard for SRPG games, depending on how long it goes for. Also, there really isn't much of a difficulty with them.

Thank you . and i see you have one from eushully(Kami no Rhapsody) , awesome , looking forward for your work . follow you .

After only recently learning about the fact that this was being translated again, I had to come wish you guys the best! I happily join the forums to cheer you on, and hope just maybe because of my small efforts, things go that much better!

Anywho, hello all, first timer here. I'll be lurking around and bothering this thread while the project is underway. Majikoi was my first (Ohmai) VN and the whole reason I got into them at all. It makes me happy to see there's a chance I can finish Majikoi S. Hope restored!