Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

When you first start playing the game, it asks for your birthday. On your birthday, a hidden menu option opens up. It's basically a bunch of skits where each member of the cast sings "Happy Birthday" to you, and it's friggin' adorable.

When you first start playing the game, it asks for your birthday. On your birthday, a hidden menu option opens up. It's basically a bunch of skits where each member of the cast sings "Happy Birthday" to you, and it's friggin' adorable.

That sounds...... amazing.

Okay, I remember you talking about it, but I wasn't sure if the two were the same thing.

That sounds...... amazing.

It is.  Some characters don't actually sing, unfortunately; when Hideo popped up I was so excited to hear him sing, but he (presumably, I don't know Japanese  :P) just congratulated me.  Most of them did sing, though.  I guess just a few don't.  If I'm remembering correctly, the Happy Birthday option is in the Extras menu, directly under the "Event Mode" choice.

Here's a pic of one of the new characters, Shishin, in a Happy Birthday skit.

When will Koyuki win  >.>

1) Tatsuko is done.

2) Even if it wasn't, there will be no partial patches, so route order is mostly just for amusement.

1) Oh, great :sachi:

2) Amusement is needed when impatiently waiting for the rest of this to be finished 

oh cmon guys...WHY DIDNT U VOTE FOR THE BEST SAMURAI NA HERMIT CRABS?!  I mean...BEST SAMURAI?! hello?! Theres nothing better than...a hermit crab with a sword  :sachi:

on another note: wow this is going smoothly. i can see myself playing already...I WANNA PLAY  :conspiracy:  

hi everyone.... just installed and played the game for few days and finally cleared tsubame route, but im noticing whenever i go into movie mode i can only play the opening scene and the others are not playing no matter how many times i click.... does anyone here knows how to fix this?