Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

The patch will be released upon 100% completion, so that we have time to check for any errors. Any partial patch would just have people asking when the next one is coming out, which would just make us want to strangle them.

Doesn't really change the fact that they ask anyway.

Quick question.  I started on S again (wanted to read some of Wairu's translated routes), and in the common route I came across a rather strange instance of text-wrapping that looks extremely unappealing.  Now, odds are that you guys have already noticed it, but would you want me to PM one of you to show what I was talking about?  I remember someone in the translation project mentioning that you were fixing Wairu's errors, and while this isn't technically an error, it's definitely not very good looking.  Already took a screenshot, so I just thought I'd ask before I randomly PM'd one of you  :P

Quick question.  I started on S again (wanted to read some of Wairu's translated routes), and in the common route I came across a rather strange instance of text-wrapping that looks extremely unappealing.  Now, odds are that you guys have already noticed it, but would you want me to PM one of you to show what I was talking about?  I remember someone in the translation project mentioning that you were fixing Wairu's errors, and while this isn't technically an error, it's definitely not very good looking.  Already took a screenshot, so I just thought I'd ask before I randomly PM'd one of you  :P

Feel free to send it to me.

First of all , i want to thank you to founder of this translation team ,and all member from the team , i found that your work is great , that i use your patch for MAJIKOI , the translation itself great and tidy , and most of them(conversation) have explained well ,and for uncensored image , you did pretty good work there , and that is unexpected , as for me for your fan , i vote 5star , keep up your good work , looking forward for MAJIKOI S Patch ,Thank you very much,P.S , my target for MAJIKOI S is , Matsunaga Tsubame and my favourite  Sakakibara Koyuki(take time To get her) . :D  ;)

First of all , i want to thank you to founder of this translation team ,and all member from the team , i found that your work is great , that i use your patch for MAJIKOI , the translation itself great and tidy , and most of them(conversation) have explained well ,and for uncensored image , you did pretty good work there , and that is unexpected , as for me for your fan , i vote 5star , keep up your good work , looking forward for MAJIKOI S Patch ,Thank you very much,P.S , my target for MAJIKOI S is , Matsunaga Tsubame and my favourite  Sakakibara Koyuki(take time To get her) . :D  ;)

A fellow from the natto master race

I agree with everything in this post. I didn't lose hope for Majikoi and i kept going back to the Wairu blogspot to check if a miracle would have happened. Now it did. I am really grateful.

Mostly I would stop if the story ends with either death of the heroine or, like what you've wrote, Tiagof. It's not a "sad death" by the way, it's more like getting old and/or die together with the protagonist. Some sorta fetish? What do you call it? Psychological problem? Anyway, I hope you guys finish it soon! I'll be patient like a dog here, and cheer on ya!

...Why?

Some kind of psychological problem preventing you from moving on from a waifu unless you've exhausted every possible material on the old one?

Then I have some bad news for him, since some girls from S have A afters that won't be done for a long, long time, if ever.

Lively as usual.... seems like a certain overlord have been MIA from "here" too  :mellow:

Started combing through the Happy Birthday skits, and so far, Gakuto's was the best.  My God, his singing was amazing(ly bad).  I need to rip that audio file or record it and play it next time I go to a birthday party.  Seriously, it was utterly glorious.

.... share the goods if you do that  ^_^

Wow. While this was Happy Birthday's best showing yet, Chris's already got half the votes in the poll.

I'm pretty tempted to just call it now.

Have you even told us what Happy Birthday was at this point?  Is that the one where the character come and talk to you?