Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

Well it says on the poll thing that there is a future where you become Takae's acquaintence at least... not sure what that means, but i guess it might be a setup or prologue thing for a romance route in one of the Majikoi A things. Like the future with the maids is... or at least i assume it is.

or something like that

It seems that Takae is going to be one of the main heroines or love interest for Yamato in A-5.

That's what i got from the wiki and it has been stated that her route is going to be quite sad and dramatic one, but it will get happier and better towards the end

I've watched the anime but haven't played the game. It was basically just harem antics and then they beat the bad guys at the end (maybe other stuff inbetween it's been awhile). It's probably a pretty shitty adaptation. 

First i watch anime and after first episode was like "wow its realy good!" then two episodes later they start to show off boobsnstuuf and i was like "okay..." and then the "mushroom" festival happened....

But after i played VN i found myself likeing anime,  becase there was never explained characters, their motto and stuff, but once you learn them, it could pretty well be a nice bonus to VN.

It seems that Takae is going to be one of the main heroines or love interest for Yamato in A-5.

That's what i got from the wiki and it has been stated that her route is going to be quite sad and dramatic one, but it will get happier and better towards the end

Ahh I am quite looking forward to that. she did used to be one of the Big Four as i recall, before Yukie beat her. heh could be interesting dating her, heh definitely interesting to see what Momo's reaction to it would be, ahhh though maybe not as interesting as dating Kuki Ageha, heh ahhh definitely would adore a romance with that woman, though her little sister is pretty kickass as well.

Hmm not entirely sure who i'm more interested in romancing now. Stacy, Takae, or Tatsuko... hmmm heh all 3 are pretty damned cool women.

I will agree with anyone saying that the anime was aweful, compared with the VN. It was a "forced" harem, and the side charachters were almost nowhere to be found, unlike the game. The only good point in my opinion was that the voice actors were the same as the VN...

I don't know why people bash on the anime so much. I mean if you haven't read the VN, sure, you probably wont like it, half the stuff won't make sense and it'll just look like a simple harem comedy with a little action. However, having read the VN I found it to be pretty funny, and it was pretty nice seeing some of the VN animated, plus a little more that wasn't in the original game. The whole harem thing wasn't a big deal to me, and I love that 

he ended up choosing the hermit crabs in the end

. It was also a pleasant surprise to have the original VA's come back for it. Plus we get to see a naked Takae cuddle a naked Saki :sachi:

Eh, thats all it needs, they got their 12 episode run and done. otherwise we can all just stick to the vn.

I thought the music that came out of it was pretty good though or well at least the ed.

I'm gonna close the poll, which means Yukie's route gets translated next.

Really happy the Yukie won, I've been voting for her since... well voting started. Does not change my exhilaration for Koyuki in the slightest, keep up the great work, you magnificent bastard!

Having played the original game and what's translated of S and A-1, I have to say that the girl that best fits Naoe is Tsubame, hands down. I love how tricky and cunning she can be. They're just made for each other.

Apparently she's pretty hated over on TV Trope's VN forums because she basically out-Yamatos Yamato.  I could see how that would be irritating, since his tactics and general underhandedness are his only real defining characteristics (besides his adoration of the female posterior), so when someone is better at that than he is, he basically is just another bland protag with a slightly uncommon personality for the standard slice of life VN.  Plus, making a copy of a character with the only real difference being their gender, appearance and name generally doesn't go over well with most people, from what I've seen.  Don't really have an opinion on her myself, just repeating what other people have said.

I guess?  I don't really care about polls that much, anyway.  Apparently she's fairly quirky, which, of course, makes people like her.  Seems like people almost always go for the quirky girls in VNs.  Again, I was just echoing the statements and opinions I'd heard before, I have a neutral opinion on Tsubame, although I'm sure I'll dislike one of two versions of her route.  Don't know how much I can say without it being considered spoilers :wafuu:

I didn't like one of her routes but as a character she's just behind Wanko. I thought most people would prefer Momoyo or Miyako instead since Tsubame is kind of shady, like her quirky side is a front so that people would let their guard down around her and she could do whatever she wanted.

Also Tsubame best majikoi. Yes, even better than Wanko. Bring it, bitches. 

Eh, she was ok. As a completely new character in what is essentially a glorified fandisk she has a strong enough personality, to stand out from all the other colorfull characters in the series, and a interesting enough....... "combat style". The story branch 

Dominated/Dominate

was a fun idea, it's just.......... I have a healthy aversion of street peddlers.