Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

I think he's saying that he only wants to play S once the whole VN is fully translated. Also you should probably temper your expectations for Margit's route, it may not be what you're expecting (it's super short and like 80% h-scene).

Was anyone else disappointed with Yukie's route in the original game?  I like her character but it just felt like she didn't go anywhere compared to the other characters, to me at least.  I hope her after-story is one of the better ones.

I liked Yukie's route as well. I liked her character, looks and petty much everything about her and that little phone strap thingy was funny "add-on" on her character :)

Well, my favorite character (of the 5 main girls) was probably Chris, but my overall favorite was Tatsuko Itagi and i'm really looking forward to her route Majikoi S.

Was anyone else disappointed with Yukie's route in the original game?  I like her character but it just felt like she didn't go anywhere compared to the other characters, to me at least.  I hope her after-story is one of the better ones.

Nah, Mayucchi's route was good, i liked Mayucchi in the anime more though (she was more confident in it)

I liked Yukie's route as well. I liked her character, looks and petty much everything about her and that little phone strap thingy was funny "add-on" on her character :)

Well, my favorite character (of the 5 main girls) was probably Chris, but my overall favorite was Tatsuko Itagi and i'm really looking forward to her route Majikoi S.

I like Chriss very much too (my favorite is still Wanko, but Chriss is second), shes so funny and naive....and serious and dependable at the same time....<3

really? i thought she was the annoying one on purpose 

the story of her route was pretty cool but thats it

Well i agree that she was rather annoying at some parts, but she was not annoying 24/7 and her route was really good. That tournament was fun to play trough :)

Also, lets not start flame war over this plz :3

Well i agree that she was rather annoying at some parts, but she was not annoying 24/7 and her route was really good. That tournament was fun to play trough  :)

Also, lets not start flame war over this plz :3

it's a matter of personal taste 

and it wasn't my intention to start arguing  :D

Myrddin
is there even one? im not so sure 
but it looks like there isn't  correct me if im wrong

it's a matter of personal taste 

and it wasn't my intention to start arguing  :D

Myrddin
is there even one? im not so sure 
but it looks like there isn't  correct me if im wrong

Well it says on the poll thing that there is a future where you become Takae's acquaintence at least... not sure what that means, but i guess it might be a setup or prologue thing for a romance route in one of the Majikoi A things. Like the future with the maids is... or at least i assume it is.

or something like that

Takae's route is basically a short epilogue to the anime (or so I'm told. Never actually watched the anime >_>). It's short, but it's actually one of my favorite routes in S.

I dunno how I feel about that.  I've heard that the anime was hilariously awful compared to the VN itself, which has kept me from actually watching it.  I mean, of course they're going to try and promote other Majikoi-related products, but...the anime?  Ugh.