Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

Not really. Cry does a lot of small things like that. It makes more sense for all his stuff to fit under 1 category, which will get updated on the main thread once it's done. If we did an update for each little thing, there'd be way too many. Once all his work his done, there'll be an official update.

Still, I really wish he'd stop disclosing information so nilly-willy. =/

Yeah i was pretty down about that, but hey at least we get to bang her sister in S and A-2.

It seems that the last installment of Majikoi series will be the A-5 and Ageha's name will nailed as an unconquerable route.

It's much more better if they added her route in Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de because she really has gotten an interest with the MC and she even gave her first kiss to him (I'm talking about the anime ver. I still haven't read the VN if it's the same or not), plus she's still a student back then.

It seems that the last installment of Majikoi series will be the A-5 and Ageha's name will nailed as an unconquerable route.

It's much more better if they added her route in Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de because she really has gotten an interest with the MC and she even gave her first kiss to him (I'm talking about the anime ver. I still haven't read the VN if it's the same or not), plus she's still a student back then.

i so wish she had a route, altough i dont know if she had one in Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de

altough i hope that one day that one will also be translated.

I just finished the original. That ending, no, the whole final route blew my mind.

And I must say, I can't wait for this TL to be finished. I feel like i'll have a void in my soul until it's done, but at the same time it excites me to know that i have Majikoi to read. Now only to decide what to read in the meantime..

so just a little curious would using the work that the other tanslators have done and haven't been working on in a while be beneficial to your translation progress.

idk I'm noobish to this and visual novels in general but majikoi is my favorite and cannot wait for this one to come out  

@demonic....you do realize that the current group has only recently started to work on majiko s, do you? in case they aren´t robots you can expect them to work for at least a year on this title, before even thinking about xtra work.
and regarding the essence of your question, since they already finished majiko & started working on its sequel.....feel free to assume whatoever might or might not be possible IF there wont be any serious accidents in rl or other complications on their journey.