Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

Why don't you create a topic here and/or on VNDB, asking for a translator? Or did you already tried without results?

After the shit people on VNDB put up, no way, and for the topic, that usually falls from the lack of belief.

hahaha only ~ 1 week passed since your announcement for translating majiko s & the dudes keep popping out of nowhere asking for majiko a....humankind is a greedy species for sure

If anything, we're doing it in order, and there are routes that start in S that finish in A, so A will have to wait for those guys.

Back on topic: Image editing is going good, http://puu.sh/gI4D6/ba786d518b.jpg, I'm having great fun...

im sorry ahahaha. just wanted to know if majikoi a is planned to be trabslated :P

guess you´ll better ask again after ~ 1 year has passed, cause majiko s isn´t such a little game you finish working on in 2-3 weeks. and only god knows what might or might not happen to the team on their journey, rl sucks sometimes, you know

I was actually just about to ask about a team name. Mainly because I want to add this team to the VNDB so they'll be credited there for these patches. I need to know what to call this team in order to do that!

Well, you can add it now, if you wish. "Maji Translations" ('Cause we ain't got no creativity up in this bitch.)

Aaaaaaaand you guys did it again. Right after releasing the patch I've waited for so long, you decided to raise my faith in humanity even further, by announcing that you will work Majikoi S as well.

I thought about offering my help on the project, 'cause I would reeeeaaaally like to be of help for that, but I'm afraid I couldn't do much more than quality checking.

I did not have thanked you guys properly for the Majikoi Patch yet (to busy with Miyakos route) so:

Thank you for all your efforts!

And keep up the good work, you guys are legends to me ;) (<--- totally NOT overreacting)

I wish the best for your project!  
I WISH THE BEST!!! (I said it twice because it's important!)  ^_^

Also I have some questions!

1.I wonder if you have a specific order to translate each route or this will be done by vote or something? since I am curious in what order the route Momoyo this since she is my favorite character! And I wanna know what position she is!
2.what is that compatibility with wairu version of the game? It means that both of the translations will work together in the same game?

Also I have some questions!

1.I wonder if you have a specific order to translate each route or this will be done by vote or something? since I am curious in what order the route Momoyo this since she is my favorite character! And I wanna know what position she is!
2.what is that compatibility with wairu version of the game? It means that both of the translations will work together in the same game?

1. We don't have any order yet, other than Kazuko getting done first, and Koyuki last.

2. The plan is that our patch will be compatible with both the Wairu version and base version of the game.