Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

Really? I didn't play it yet, but is Agave that long? Because the side routes were pretty short and Miyako was... 50% translated, more or less.

That, or the five routes for the original girls in S are really short.

Miyako wasn't 50% translated, as far as I'm aware. The script we put in had ~8500 lines or so.

I can't confirm it 100% but it is considered to be the "true route" everybody likes to call. And Koyukis route gets unlocked after all the 10 main heroines have been unlocked. Like Agave route :D

oh and to the explanation...mmhh...maybe because her route is connected to yamato's childhood. But i dont know it for sure

I see, so i need to finish the 10 routes to unlock Koyuki's route but is her route somehow connected to the true route of the first majikoi?

I see, so i need to finish the 10 routes to unlock Koyuki's route but is her route somehow connected to the true route of the first majikoi?

I dont know if u need to finish all the 10 routes or just unlocking them. Ive never played koyukis route myself so i am just repeating what i read or hear. 

Miyako wasn't 50% translated, as far as I'm aware. The script we put in had ~8500 lines or so.

Yep Dowolf and Kosuna started translating Miyako from the start. as far as i remember

Btw, i remember u guys had some issues with the Majikoi S script files beeing different to the original Majikoi files. Did u solve the problem?  

koyuki was always my favorite character in the original game, even before the full patch.

Frankly, I was expecting it to be one of those things where I end up completely enamoured with a minor side-character who gets barely any lines and no route of her own, instead she has a surprisingly large presence.

Her flashbacks in

route are just fucking heartbreaking though. I haven't even gotten to the point where she first meets Yamato, but i've been spoiled on what happens, and I already want to punch him.

I'm not sure what's going on with Majikoi A, but I kind of hope A-1 to A-5 end up compiled into a single game/program after it all finishes coming out, but that might just be because i'm finding it hard to remember which is which.

As for the translation itself, you guys are fucking amazing. I dig it.

Um, is  half of S is equal to half of original game?

I really couldn't tell you.

I dont know if u need to finish all the 10 routes or just unlocking them. Ive never played koyukis route myself so i am just repeating what i read or hear. 

Yep Dowolf and Kosuna started translating Miyako from the start. as far as i remember

Btw, i remember u guys had some issues with the Majikoi S script files beeing different to the original Majikoi files. Did u solve the problem?  

dowolf started Miyako from where yandere left off, but that was only a little ways into the route(the athletic festival). As for the 'problem', it wasn't a problem so much as an annoyance. There are 27 script items in the first game, and it's pretty easy to tell which are and aren't done. There are 264 in S.

I just noticed that you guys are translating the 'future with shima' and I just played through the game with the partial patch by Wairu and I noticed that the 'future with shima' is already translated by them, are you guys retranslating that or another future?

Anyhow, can't wait for koyuki's route to be translated! I heard there's a lot of awesome stuffs going on that route.

I just noticed that you guys are translating the 'future with shima' and I just played through the game with the partial patch by Wairu and I noticed that the 'future with shima' is already translated by them, are you guys retranslating that or another future?

Quite simply forgot who Shima was and just assumed he/she wasn't translated (Since Wairu never fucking bothered making a list of their complete progress). I'll edit the post.

koyuki was always my favorite character in the original game, even before the full patch.

Frankly, I was expecting it to be one of those things where I end up completely enamoured with a minor side-character who gets barely any lines and no route of her own, instead she has a surprisingly large presence.

Her flashbacks in

route are just fucking heartbreaking though. I haven't even gotten to the point where she first meets Yamato, but i've been spoiled on what happens, and I already want to punch him.

I'm not sure what's going on with Majikoi A, but I kind of hope A-1 to A-5 end up compiled into a single game/program after it all finishes coming out, but that might just be because i'm finding it hard to remember which is which.

As for the translation itself, you guys are fucking amazing. I dig it.

I'm glad i'm not the only fan of Koyuki here :D and i hope she has her own bigger route in majikoi A 1-5 aside from majikoi S

Thank you for continuing this hero train. Are any of the routes yet to be translated in Majikoi S as long as the main routes? Or are they all short side routes that are mainly just sex? I vaguely remember Wairu say they weren't doing the "after" routes because they were all sex and no story.

I'm glad i'm not the only fan of Koyuki here :D and i hope she has her own bigger route in majikoi A 1-5 aside from majikoi S

She doesn't have a route in the A series.

A-1: Benkei, Azumi, Sayaka

A-2: Seiso, Monshiro after+, Cookie 4 IS

A-3: Lee, Stacy, Tsubame after+

A-4: Homura, Rin

A-5: Yoshitsune, Takae, Margit after+

grabbed from VNDB

Hey I was told the translation started back up again and I'm actually really glad to hear about it. I already put both the translation links in both of my videos and I know it may not mean much now but eventually it will make someones day easier so for that I thank you.

I don't know if any of you would recognize me and I'm kinda glad my name wasn't taken but hey its nice to know the series I love the most is starting to get translated again.

I'll check on this often but for those that have heard of me, Hello :3 and for those that haven't well I basically make youtube videos on how to install visual novels and I started with the Majikoi series.

Anyways if anyone wants to ever bother me just message me on skype or I guess this (I'll favorite it so I don't forget the site).

Thanks again though!

-Derpoholic

Also, now that minatosoft is stepping away from the majikoi series, and moving to another series, I doubt they will make anything majikoi more related.

Yeah, it's my understanding that A5 will be the last Majikoi thing. But most of what Takahiro does is pretty similar, his previous Tsuyokiss series has more than a passing resemblance to Majikoi. And his next game looks good, too.

Yeah, it's my understanding that A5 will be the last Majikoi thing. But most of what Takahiro does is pretty similar, his previous Tsuyokiss series has more than a passing resemblance to Majikoi. And his next game looks good, too.

indeed it does, I guess i should see if it runs on the same engine as Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road, or if it runs on a different engine.

But that visual novel isnt translated tho... along with other visual novels that share majikoi's characters or have the same setting as majikoi

That's because no one seems to help, when we(project leaders, etc.) ask for translators. I've been looking for  translators, for the Majikoi A series... but no luck in that.

well i have been looking at the majikois vndb, and happy to see that majikoi s is underway, but i'd be lying i said i wasnt sad about the other fandiscs like 'majikoi drama cd' or 'kimi ga aruji' where their possibilty of not geting translated really gets me down...

well the link is here  https://vndb.org/v1143 you can see the other visual novels related to majikoi. never knew majikoi expanded so much to many games

That's because no one seems to help, when we(project leaders, etc.) ask for translators. I've been looking for  translators, for the Majikoi A series... but no luck in that.

Why don't you create a topic here and/or on VNDB, asking for a translator? Or did you already tried without results?